4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Springs and shocks finally installed. Couple bad pics.

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 12:39 PM
SaddleUp
5th Gear Member

Car looks good. I love the stripe.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:48 PM
bopiela
4th Gear Member

thanks saddle. appreciate it!
Old 04-04-2010, 09:31 PM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

Looks good. They might settle a little bit and you'll love it. Im gonna advise that a chin spoiler be next...just saying that will give you a little more of the illusion that your car is lower. Also, wheels spacer on the back might be something to look into. Also, if you ever want the front lower, x2 ball joints can be added without the spacer to lower it another .5 inch. Just throwing out suggestions man. I love how your car is turning out man...so dont take my suggestions negatively. Congrats on the purchase/install.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:53 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

Dayum your car is looking better....+1 on chin spoiler though....
Old 04-04-2010, 09:58 PM
bopiela
4th Gear Member

teej and crash - appreciate it!!

i do not take the feedback negatively! i appreciate it. it gives me options, thoughts, ideas, opinions. good or bad, i can use other peoples opinions! im trying to avoid the appearance mods for now since i feel like they have been the majority so far. i want to do some other stuff -granted it may still end up going to appearance, haha.

i know i want to get FLSFC's soon. Then the catback once its off back order. From there, we will see what happens. I wish I could just do everything at once, haha. But so do we all I think!
Old 04-04-2010, 10:04 PM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

GEARS GEARS GEARS GEARS GEARS!!! But honestly, i did some go fast goodies first and did looks second, and i was so much more proud of my car after doing the visual stuff than i was when i did the performance stuff, just because anything short of the gears i did or a supercharger would do anything that would be noticeable and would help with anything much. But im getting the visuals down pat and now im gonna start with the performance, starting with suspension and transmission.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

I really love that drop , its not to low but still brings the shine to the cars aggressiveness.
+1 to the chin spoiler It will complete the front of your car. Also I like the OEM Grill for some reason, But the Car is looking great Bo , keep it up.
Old 04-04-2010, 11:17 PM
iowanine
3rd Gear Member

Cars looking really good. Personally I think you should do a hoodscoop. I hate having the fake hoodscoop but if you were to have the scoop on there, it would really set off your stripes.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:43 AM
WOH HRSY
4th Gear Member

Looks great, I like those wheels!
Old 04-05-2010, 05:40 PM
bopiela
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by iowanine
Cars looking really good. Personally I think you should do a hoodscoop. I hate having the fake hoodscoop but if you were to have the scoop on there, it would really set off your stripes.
you may have a good point.... i wanna get a cowl hood eventually and then the stripes would be gone. but thats not a bad idea.... food for thought. thanks!

Originally Posted by WOH HRSY
Looks great, I like those wheels!
Thanks!

Quick Reply: Springs and shocks finally installed. Couple bad pics.