4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Help Me Out

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 10:51 PM
offthewall158
1st Gear Member

Default Help Me Out

My cars got some minor imperfections that bother the h*ll out of me. One that bothers me the most is when I had a friend at work install my mufflers, he had to dent the floor pan in to get the exhaust pipe to route right. So now I've got a dent in my floor pan. The other thing that bothers me is when I installed my hood strut kit, I drilled the hole slightly off center now the bracket sits slightly crooked. Its got plenty of other imperfections, but they are all easy fixes, thats why these two bother me the most. Im like OCD about sh*t like this. Any of you guys feel the same way? Any advice? Help me out.
Old 04-24-2010, 10:59 PM
sonicx
speed'n

breathe...i am sorry to hear about your troubles. I too once got upset over little things like when i'd come out of a store and i'd notice a door ding. Then 1 day some a-hole key my passenger side from the headlights to the gas tank. And added a couple extra marks to my side scoops. Now, im not as worried. Because nothing will ever again **** me off as much as that day. Darn, that was expensive. But that craps oughta my control. Its easy fixes be blessed for good health and a nice car still.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:30 PM
budders
4th Gear Member

"omg bud let me take a hit from your one hitter" -something my mother said to me today.

lol seriously man, chill. your car is 8 years old and allotta things can happen over 8 years.. its all little stuff. Just let it go. now if it was a 2010 mercedes or bmw id be kinda pissed cause those things are expensive to have worked on
Old 04-24-2010, 11:46 PM
teej281
4.6L Section Moderator

+1 to both above
Old 04-25-2010, 08:44 AM
mustangmancp
5th Gear Member

Yea i mean just understand that stuff will happen to your car...you can't drive it w/o it. But i mean no one else really notices these things...so dont worry about it man.