4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

04 GT is paid off out of nowhere !

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 04:25 PM
Mr Graystang
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mustang3GT07
I say sell the GT, Buy a house, Buy a new fusion, Left over money to do some home improvement, and then buy a terminator or new mustang later on.
Now that the GT is paid off I will never sell it, Im too attached to it and I want a toy that is paid off that will kill my boredom. As for a Cobra , I am Iffy on one due to the fact that the next mustang I get will be a foxbody (My first love when it comes to Ford).

Originally Posted by H0SS302
To sell a paid off car is foolish IMO. I would buy a 2005 or older civic and put the rest toward your house.
I agree 100%, plus I have no reason to sell it. Im gonna say nay on the Civic, I mean I am not knocking them at all I just grew up in a family that is employed by both GM and Ford. The only Honda engineered vehicle I would ever buy is a NSX. My family would kill me if I bought a Japanese car that was not at least a bullet like a STI or EVO . Just imagine that face Walt gives his son in Gran Torino.

Originally Posted by SonicMustang143
I say keep the GT as your toy to do whatever the Hell you want to do to it, pickup a nice used Fusion for practicality and daily use and buy a house. Minimize as many payments you possibly have on your plate and enjoy it all stress free. (or minimize the stress at least)
I like the way you think, The house and school will be my only payments besides everyday amenities.

Originally Posted by 0949er
SC doesnt even do inspections... and Charelston is awsome
Great to know man, Thanks ! yeah my girl is from there, I took a vacation there recently and fell in love with the place.