4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

video from last night runs

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 03:54 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

I give ya props for winning, I just don't get your #'s, 1/4 times, trap speed, HP, TQ actually everything. Sorry man, I just have too much experience with these cars and I just don't see any of your info being accurate.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:08 PM
ddmsgtr1
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 1SLO85
I give ya props for winning, I just don't get your #'s, 1/4 times, trap speed, HP, TQ actually everything. Sorry man, I just have too much experience with these cars and I just don't see any of your info being accurate.
First I'd like to know what you have done to your car to be NA and putting down those kind of numbers. Not to say it can't be done, but that's high for an NA 2V car. As far as times and trap speeds, I can't count "fast" as a time. And yes, good job, you beat on a blower car. But I can tell you I've seen a few blower cars up here that are in the mid 13s, no idea how they're pulling that off, but I've seen it. Find a strip, I know they have them down there. Make a few passes and figure out what the car actually is capable of, you can tell us the car runs x.xx and xxx.xx.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:12 PM
quickndslick2
Banned

didnt your elementary school teachers teach you guys how to sound words out? i dont feel like speeling out every single word so i just abreviate them but if you sound them out you can still understand everything im saying but just for you guys i will waste my time and write perfect english, happy?
Old 07-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Kerns
4th Gear Member

Its not your spelling so much as your grammar.

What is done to your car?
Old 07-29-2010, 04:15 PM
quickndslick2
Banned

yes there is tracks down here but i dont like spending my money going to 1 thats 1.30 min away from where i live, also the rush of street racing is more better, i cant give u a 1/4 time because i havent done that but i did dyno my car and it did dyno at those numbers on a dyno jet not a mustang dyno, i have a custom tune fully built stage 2 heads stage 2 cams intake tb plenum headers x pipe magnaflo pullies gears lsd axels and suspension work which helps me put my power to the ground
Old 07-29-2010, 04:18 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Originally Posted by quickndslick2
yes there is tracks down here but i dont like spending my money going to 1 thats 1.30 min away from where i live, also the rush of street racing is more better, i cant give u a 1/4 time because i havent done that but i did dyno my car and it did dyno at those numbers on a dyno jet not a mustang dyno, i have a custom tune fully built stage 2 heads stage 2 cams intake tb plenum headers x pipe magnaflo pullies gears lsd axels and suspension work which helps me put my power to the ground
Dude, just bow out gracefully. You are over your head. Once you get your wits about you and return to reality, we will be here.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:28 PM
quickndslick2
Banned

im just sayin, i noe my car is fast because ppl tell me it if and because i have raced high end cars and beat them, maybe not as fast as you but u probaly have a sick **** setup my mustang is my daily driver and im only 22 i havent even got the car for a year yet and i have done alot to it from how it came stock, im very satisfied with my stang so no need to hate bro
Old 07-29-2010, 04:51 PM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

so i went my 1st time to the track and actually wasnt to bad my best reaction time was 0.0246 and my best time was 12.49, the average time i was running was 12.55 around there. remember this was my 1st time runing with nitto dr at only 25 psi i noe if i lowerd i probaly would of gotten better and my shifting needs some practice my top speed was 116mph
I am confused. Here is another thread you started about going to the track. Now, you post that you can't give 1/4 mile times. Sa'll good man, everyone gets a little excited.

Please use this site, board and forum for useful information, fun and friendship, so please don't use it to post BS. Not hating on ya man, just being honest. You might very well have a nice Mustang, but there are alot of people with extensive experience with these cars and it just don't add up.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:57 PM
01GT4.6
6th Gear Member

yO yOuR CaR bE dOpE aZ sHeT. PoSt SoMe MoAr ViDe0 Of DaT bEaSt yO
Old 07-29-2010, 05:03 PM
quickndslick2
Banned

if u keep readin on that read u will soon find out that i was on nitrous completly diffrent set up than wut i have now im all motor and i havent gone to the track with thise new setup so i cant tell u man, i have gone to the 1/8 and i will show u videos of that if youd like to see bro

Quick Reply: video from last night runs