4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

What do you think of this?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2010, 01:56 AM
qwertymess

Default What do you think of this?

http://shop.torktech.com/99-04gtsupe...ablower-1.aspx

Maybe....
Old 08-13-2010, 02:46 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

how much??
Old 08-13-2010, 02:52 AM
qwertymess

found a guy on ebay selling the whole kit with blower minus the 90MM MAF, injectors and fuel pump for $2200
Old 08-13-2010, 02:53 AM
qwertymess

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...K%3AMEWAX%3AIT
Old 08-13-2010, 02:56 AM
darkshadow03gt
2nd Gear Member

I heard you can get a IC KB kit for the price a NonIC tork tech kit cost, might be bull but I remember reading it somewhere.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:06 AM
qwertymess

im just surprised anyone is awake at this hour, i though i was the only one that couldnt sleep at night. lol
Old 08-13-2010, 03:16 AM
qwertymess

here is the full listing for anyone not wantnig to click on the link:

Asking price 2,300 plus shipping.

Tork Tek Intercooled Kit for 2 Valve Mustang GT 99-2004 or 96-98 with PI heads, this kit includes almost everything to adapt a Cobra Terminator Blower to a 4.6 2Valves Mustangs. Kit itself without all accessories cost over $2,000

I have almost everything to adapt this Blower but I need to keep the 90mm MAF and 42 injectors PSI and intercooler reservoir for my new set up and is all what you will need for your mustang, but you can find this at the same company (web site shown below)

I paid $2,136 for the kit and over $1,200 for the other accessories that they are not sold with the terminator kit like from the Company such as: Cobra Blower, Plenum, TB, Heat exchanger, intercooler pump, Cobra TB cable, Cobra Intake, Romeo Balancer W/ Blower crank blower pulley machined for Tork Tek Co. for correct straight fit.

I’m asking only 2,300 plus shipping cost and you will be surprised with this Kit and the Blower sound, I’m going Turbo on my new Motor and that is the reason for sealing, kit just was on the car for about 200 miles and was a totally different car with all this set up, all kit is ready out of the car and ready to sell, If you have already a built motor you can increase the PSI by changing pulleys and reaching bigger numbers. I’m receiving the MMR motor within a few weeks and if is not sold by then this kit will go back to the car and probably will be not for sale any more. You won’t be disappointed with this kit, you can go to this web site and check it for yourself or call to the company, phone number at the instructions papers.

http://shop.torktech.com/99-04gtsupe...ablower-1.aspx

I used this kit only for a few weeks, decide to get an MMR engine and this time I’m going turbo just for change the taste, I have always owned toys with Superchargers but now this time I would like to change to a Turbo set up just for something different.

For $ 450 extra I will throw a set of brand new still in the box a BBK long tube headers and Pipes “H” pipes.

I would like to sell this kit before the new engine comes because If don’t sell it I will put back on the new motor and I will think twice to sell it once is installed again because of the labor and the fact if I go turbo I need to install a “K” member and will be APITA to do that with the motor inside the engine bay and now is the time to do it since car has no motor.
Old 08-13-2010, 04:46 AM
darkshadow03gt
2nd Gear Member

I'm working over nights, otherwise, yes I would be asleep. lol