4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Spoiler / Wing Options?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 02:02 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

this thread should have ended after 1st page lol

3 sexiest spoilers evar listed,

steeda/saleen/03cobrah.

also, O.P you're an ******* pushing a GT-R and making your girl drive a mustang, buy her a benz or something lol.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:15 PM
tdcalhoun89
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by SVTeeshirt
this thread should have ended after 1st page lol

3 sexiest spoilers evar listed,

steeda/saleen/03cobrah.

also, O.P you're an ******* pushing a GT-R and making your girl drive a mustang, buy her a benz or something lol.
...in the hopes of continuing this thread...

+1 ...I mean at least buy her a newer "nice"/more comfortable s197 mustang/03 cobra, I'm a fan of BMWs
Old 11-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by tdcalhoun89
...in the hopes of continuing this thread...

+1 ...I mean at least buy her a newer "nice"/more comfortable s197 mustang/03 cobra, I'm a fan of BMWs

Girlfriends are not wives and ex-Wives collect alimony.

Think about that.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:25 PM
machracer11
3rd Gear Member

those pictures are freakin huge haha... you could always change the wing out without her knowing and see if 1. she notices (though i imagine it would be hard to miss not having a picnic table on your trunk lid) and 2. she doesn't realize that it looks a heck of a lot better

and i still vote for the steeda
Old 11-08-2010, 03:53 PM
tdcalhoun89
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by sxynerd
Girlfriends are not wives and ex-Wives collect alimony.

Think about that.
I hear what you're saying, but if you're buying a girlfriend a car...

I feel like he's been dating her for more than a month
Old 11-08-2010, 03:56 PM
NASTY03GT
1st Gear Member

Saleen Wing is my favorite!!
Old 11-08-2010, 05:09 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

actually i agree i like BMWs better too.
Old 11-09-2010, 06:37 AM
ItalianStallionGTR

She's a young girl and believe it or not, the Mustang has always been her dream car. I went to a couple of dealerships with her and checked out the C-class, a beautiful Jaguar, a 3-series coupe, and a few others. She liked them all but nothing actually lit her face up like the 'Stang! Lol I know it sounds funny but she really loves Mustangs. She's not really one that's into luxury as much as she is into performance and power. Also, she is horrible at driving stick so Cobra was out of the question (trust me, I would take a Cobra over this anyday). I also was pushing for a Mitsu Evo because of the AWD and the modability, but again, she can't drive stick. She chose this car. She loved the color scheme and the sound and the interior. She's driven my Mercedes, BMW, GTR, and Caddy (not the Vette lol) and some of my family's cars (S550, 750Li, etc...). She knows what luxury is and what performance is and she's pretty good at handling a torquey car...like the time she took my CTS-V to NYC while it was snowing...lol

Also, she doesn't come from money at all. This is the hottest car in her whole family BY FAR. Not to mention she just got her license a year ago. I'll let her have fun with this car for a while. Then when we're ready to tie the not, I'll trade this car in and use it as a down payment on something else...either the newer Mustang GT or perhaps the newer Evo MR (it has dual clutch so she can drive it lol).

Bottom line: this is the car that makes her happy. Plus I don't mind driving it either.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:50 AM
PovertyPony
1st Gear Member

Craigslist that thing, some 16 year old with a Honda will be all over it like white on rice. =]

+1 for the Steeda functional wing. Yeah, you probably won't see the 'function', but it's over all a good looking aftermarket wing.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Aereon
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ItalianStallionGTR
She's a young girl and believe it or not, the Mustang has always been her dream car. I went to a couple of dealerships with her and checked out the C-class, a beautiful Jaguar, a 3-series coupe, and a few others. She liked them all but nothing actually lit her face up like the 'Stang! Lol I know it sounds funny but she really loves Mustangs. She's not really one that's into luxury as much as she is into performance and power. Also, she is horrible at driving stick so Cobra was out of the question (trust me, I would take a Cobra over this anyday). I also was pushing for a Mitsu Evo because of the AWD and the modability, but again, she can't drive stick. She chose this car. She loved the color scheme and the sound and the interior. She's driven my Mercedes, BMW, GTR, and Caddy (not the Vette lol) and some of my family's cars (S550, 750Li, etc...). She knows what luxury is and what performance is and she's pretty good at handling a torquey car...like the time she took my CTS-V to NYC while it was snowing...lol

Also, she doesn't come from money at all. This is the hottest car in her whole family BY FAR. Not to mention she just got her license a year ago. I'll let her have fun with this car for a while. Then when we're ready to tie the not, I'll trade this car in and use it as a down payment on something else...either the newer Mustang GT or perhaps the newer Evo MR (it has dual clutch so she can drive it lol).

Bottom line: this is the car that makes her happy. Plus I don't mind driving it either.
just out of curiosity did you take a look at any machs?

Quick Reply: Spoiler / Wing Options?