4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

4.6 general chat

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Moonshine
5th Gear Member

Why did my funny picture get deleted!!! I can't try to make a joke to lighten the situation??! Hahaha

____

I get it mike. 10 years in the infantry would change the way I think.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:15 PM
doughboy4.6
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Moonshine
Nice doughboy. Was that an e-threat?

______

Not trying to flame you, mike. I enjoy firearms as much as the next guy. But I'm one of those guys who's a hobbyist. Not one of those tacti-cool, wanna save lives kind of guy. I'm one of those guys who just wants to do the right thing. And I can promise you, getting yourself involved into some situation with a gun in your hand will only cause more problems than it will solve.

Every law enforcement official that I have EVER talked to whether it be a friend, family member, or acquaintance, will tell anyone that carrys on a regular basis that they are doing no one any favors. Carry your gun to and from the range. Don't carry it to the grocery store.

It is just unnecessary.

Like I said, I like guns as much as the next guy. But I know there is a time and a place.

So, carrying because you 'have to' is just silly. Carry because you can and it's your right. And don't front that you'll be a hero.
No not a threat. I was just saying that one day you guys may need the help of a responsible gun owner. As for if you have a gun you will cause more problems then you will solve is just BS. I have more training the most law enforcement officers I know. I shoot over a thousand rounds a month between practice and matches. I out shoot most of if not all law enforcement in many matches. I do know know what kind of half *** liberal officers you have been talking too. But I know and train with many officers (Michigan state police and other local agencies) at least once a week. I know they are more then happy to have us (responsible gun owners) carrying firearms to protect ourselves and others.
Old 06-08-2011, 03:42 PM
turbo232
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by doughboy4.6
No not a threat. I was just saying that one day you guys may need the help of a responsible gun owner. As for if you have a gun you will cause more problems then you will solve is just BS. I have more training the most law enforcement officers I know. I shoot over a thousand rounds a month between practice and matches. I out shoot most of if not all law enforcement in many matches. I do know know what kind of half *** liberal officers you have been talking too. But I know and train with many officers (Michigan state police and other local agencies) at least once a week. I know they are more then happy to have us (responsible gun owners) carrying firearms to protect ourselves and others.
i actually shoot at the same range alot of the GBI and state troopers shoot at. i dont know how many times i have had cops ask questions about something or how many times they have answered questions for me. that is one reason i got my CCW so fast, besides being military i know on some level half the sheriffs dept (in a non-felon way)

my standard carry for the summer.

4.6 general chat-img_0512.jpg

Last edited by turbo232; 06-08-2011 at 04:03 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:29 PM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Not gonna lie fellas, this forum is getting pretty dull lately.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:53 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT
My wife met Steve Saleen about a week ago and didn't tell me until yesterday. How is that for dull? And me without a Saleen for him to sign.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:18 PM
WhiteFoxGT
Resident Ford Troll

Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT
MF needs a like button
Old 06-09-2011, 05:21 AM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

On another note, I'm taking an extended leave of abscense from doing 2-3rd gear break stands in traffic, to many close calls latley. Where da linelock at yooooooo.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Happiness is a warm machinegun. ...and a big block Fox

Old 06-09-2011, 02:42 PM
tdcalhoun89
4th Gear Member

t-top fox ftw

is... is that yours? Did wolvee buy a fox?
Old 06-09-2011, 02:48 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

No, I wish. lol I'm going to get another 94-98 Sn. Probably a 94/95 Cobra

Quick Reply: 4.6 general chat