mustang week - Page 3 - MustangForums.com

Notices
4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

mustang week

Reply

 
 
 
Old 01-05-2011, 08:59 PM
  #21  
jvog
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 2,825
Default

Originally Posted by boduke0220 View Post
Um 8 of us rented a Badarse 2 bedroom penthouse and it waslike 180/ person. there was wayy cheaper stuff out there ( and in the hotel) but we wanted alot of room.
Me and the woman were gonna go to myrtle last year for vacation...so maybe I can kill two birds with one stone here...hmmmmmmm
jvog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:04 PM
  #22  
boduke0220
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yadkin, Nc
Posts: 5,183
Default

Originally Posted by jvog View Post
Me and the woman were gonna go to myrtle last year for vacation...so maybe I can kill two birds with one stone here...hmmmmmmm
Do it! it was a blast burning tires on top of the parking deck on the last day haha!
boduke0220 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:09 PM
  #23  
jvog
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 2,825
Default

Originally Posted by boduke0220 View Post
Do it! it was a blast burning tires on top of the parking deck on the last day haha!
well let me know where you guys are stayin so I can get a place nearby
jvog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:17 PM
  #24  
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member
 
PurpleIcedGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 6,027
Default

Jesus. Between my winter/spring build and OCMD Cruise and American Muscle car show, not sure if I'll be able to eat in 2011. Oh well. I'll see how my finances are come July. At the very least, I'll pressure the living hell out of Uber and/or Kugz and/or Teej and/or whitefox,dimebag,killjoy and I'll jump in one of their cars and split gas/hotels/tolls/etc.

Bodukey - suck it
Doug.......epic fail on that Can u use it statement
Soldier....get ready to get rocked in a case race
Lizzy...are you planning on going??

I'm relocating to Charlotte Fall 2011 so we'll see what type of situation I'm in. Most likely I'll be able to be pressured into going.
PurpleIcedGT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:21 PM
  #25  
boduke0220
6th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Yadkin, Nc
Posts: 5,183
Default

Originally Posted by jvog View Post
well let me know where you guys are stayin so I can get a place nearby
95% chance of Bay view resort.
boduke0220 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:21 PM
  #26  
jvog
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 2,825
Default

Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT View Post
Jesus. Between my winter/spring build and OCMD Cruise and American Muscle car show, not sure if I'll be able to eat in 2011. Oh well. I'll see how my finances are come July. At the very least, I'll pressure the living hell out of Uber and/or Kugz and/or Teej and/or whitefox,dimebag,killjoy and I'll jump in one of their cars and split gas/hotels/tolls/etc.

Bodukey - suck it
Doug.......epic fail on that Can u use it statement
Soldier....get ready to get rocked in a case race
Lizzy...are you planning on going??

I'm relocating to Charlotte Fall 2011 so we'll see what type of situation I'm in. Most likely I'll be able to be pressured into going.

Do it or you're gay.....Is that enough pressure?
jvog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:27 PM
  #27  
jvog
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: PA
Posts: 2,825
Default

Originally Posted by boduke0220 View Post
95% chance of Bay view resort.
$1000 for july 18-24...fack that
jvog is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:39 PM
  #28  
Blk003GT
4th Gear Member
 
Blk003GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: mi
Posts: 1,087
Default

il be making the trek there
Blk003GT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:40 PM
  #29  
dwtjr3
5th Gear Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 2,758
Default

Originally Posted by PurpleIcedGT View Post
Jesus. Between my winter/spring build and OCMD Cruise and American Muscle car show, not sure if I'll be able to eat in 2011. Oh well. I'll see how my finances are come July. At the very least, I'll pressure the living hell out of Uber and/or Kugz and/or Teej and/or whitefox,dimebag,killjoy and I'll jump in one of their cars and split gas/hotels/tolls/etc.

Bodukey - suck it
Doug.......epic fail on that Can u use it statement
Soldier....get ready to get rocked in a case race
Lizzy...are you planning on going??

I'm relocating to Charlotte Fall 2011 so we'll see what type of situation I'm in. Most likely I'll be able to be pressured into going.
do it! im really going to try and go and so is faststang we are tryin to get our room reserved by friday
dwtjr3 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:02 PM
  #30  
Blk003GT
4th Gear Member
 
Blk003GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: mi
Posts: 1,087
Default

we need to get a list of people that are going and phone numbers and stuff i know its a little soon butttt
Blk003GT is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: mustang week


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.