4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Let the flaming begin!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 09:42 AM
bopiela
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 2k1gt
Everything looks great other than the rear deck. It looks worse than terrible IMHO. Why anyone would want "chiseled rock" in their car is beyond me.

Ever since you got your most recent body work done I have really liked your car, so get that rear deck fixed and I will keep you on my list of favorite MF cars
Haha. Alright man. And yes. It was a thought, an idea, and it just didn't work... So back to the drawing board!!
Old 03-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Car looks good. That front bumper isn't my style but it doesn't look bad. I also don't care for big heavy speakers and systems but it's your ride. You've done some really good custom work.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:55 PM
BraMas
5th Gear Member

Looking great! I'm thinking those seats will look better in my car so drive on over to Holland and I will give you mine.
One more vote for not feeling the rear seat thing. It's great you tried something different but if it does not go with your theme of the car it will look out of place and unfinished.
If your doing this for a judged car at a show remember that the judges have probably a couple of hundred cars to look at and very few are going to take the time to look that close at the back seat they are going to look through the back window and assume it is unfinished and mark you down
Old 03-21-2011, 12:56 PM
bopiela
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by sxynerd
Car looks good. That front bumper isn't my style but it doesn't look bad. I also don't care for big heavy speakers and systems but it's your ride. You've done some really good custom work.
Thanks man. I'm not a huge fan of the speaker either (just something to show what i can do I guess) I find myself turning my stereo down to listen to my car, haha!
Old 03-21-2011, 12:57 PM
bopiela
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BraMas
Looking great! I'm thinking those seats will look better in my car so drive on over to Holland and I will give you mine.
One more vote for not feeling the rear seat thing. It's great you tried something different but if it does not go with your theme of the car it will look out of place and unfinished.
If your doing this for a judged car at a show remember that the judges have probably a couple of hundred cars to look at and very few are going to take the time to look that close at the back seat they are going to look through the back window and assume it is unfinished and mark you down
haha, well you're not getting my seats!! But I hear ya on the rear seat. Like I've stated, it didn't come out as I hoped and I'm back to the drawing board! I appreciate the comments none the less!!

Also, have some powdercoating questions for you - will PM you soon, though. Just a heads up.
Old 03-21-2011, 01:57 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

Looks good bo! Are you ever going to tint your car though?
Old 03-21-2011, 01:59 PM
Hangwire
4th Gear Member

Yeah i'm gonna go ahead and agree even Fred Flinstone thinks that rear seat decklid is over the top. Yaba-daba-doo.
Old 03-21-2011, 02:32 PM
bopiela
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by crash
Looks good bo! Are you ever going to tint your car though?
YESSSSS!!!!! Planning 20% all around this spring, along with the fog lights and side markers getting tint too. lol

Originally Posted by Hangwire
Yeah i'm gonna go ahead and agree even Fred Flinstone thinks that rear seat decklid is over the top. Yaba-daba-doo.
Hahahahahahha awesome hangwire.