4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

STORY OF A STANG. Also have a few questions!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 03:26 PM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Holy ******** Tuesday we now have a Bladerunner3.0!!!!!!
Old 04-08-2011, 03:34 PM
hpwrestler220
6th Gear Member

After seeing some before and after pics, i can say that i've seen worse. But i have DEFINITELY seen better. All i need to do is look at a stock stang and it falls into the better category
Old 04-08-2011, 04:56 PM
xXJeremeyXx
1st Gear Member

I don't understand. im not saying its a bad thing but.. why does EVERYONE want to keep the body completely stalk?? why try to make it look nice when you know every other 5 cars is a stalk mustang?? i think the louvers add a nice look to the car. i can see people still thinking ricer cuz the side skirts an back bumper. but in my opinion lambo doors only look good on stangs. people call them ricer why? they are from a top of the line car? also im going to continue to do my mustang like this because i think it will look just fine not "ricer" at all. Ricer is where your car is primer color with a damn tin can for exhaust and a busted up body kit thats unpainted and stock engine.

Last edited by xXJeremeyXx; 04-08-2011 at 05:06 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:01 PM
AYEOH5.0
3rd Gear Member

Can we pleas shut down MF to new members. Your car is rice, end of story. Seriously, get out.

edit: oh and its STOCK not STALK. DO YOU HAVE A BROCCOLI STALK MOTOR?
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

I'd rather give myself a vasectomy than order that parts list.

By the way, wtf is stalk?
xXJeremeyXx
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by TOMMY01GT
wait....wait...you wanted to get rid of the ricer appearance, so you go and stick on fake side window scoops, a hood pin appearance kit, lambo doors, and a hood with not one, but 2 non-functioning scoops? Then you want to put it on 20s, and admit that your array of factory gauges is more than adequate to give you all needed info on the engine..yet you want ot add 2 or 3 more gauges to the A-pillar...?

I mean, to each their own, its your car, do as you please, but Id put money into a good trans and build the engine for spray..and just go cobra on the body.
by the wat the hood is functional. both scoops are open and also the back by the windshield. and the side scoops ad a nice look also

Last edited by xXJeremeyXx; 04-08-2011 at 05:08 PM.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:05 PM
xXJeremeyXx
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AYEOH5.0
Can we pleas shut down MF to new members. Your car is rice, end of story. Seriously, get out.

edit: oh and its STOCK not STALK. DO YOU HAVE A BROCCOLI STALK MOTOR?
oh sorry, im not perfect and did a few typos. and by the way, your a straight up dick. just letting ya know.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:06 PM
AYEOH5.0
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by xXJeremeyXx
oh sorry, im not perfect and did a few typos. and by the way, your a straight up dick. just letting ya know.
Nope, im just honest. Anyone else here would say the same thing but they are trying to be nice. The mustang scene is the mustang scene, not the honda scene. If you wanna add body kits, lambo doors, and altezza lights, then get a honda. Dont come onto a mustang forum and expect for people to like mods like that.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:09 PM
DRAGUL
5th Gear Member

It is pronounced stock. Not stalk. As for your list it is your car, so do what you want.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:13 PM
xXJeremeyXx
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by AYEOH5.0
Nope, im just honest. Anyone else here would say the same thing but they are trying to be nice. The mustang scene is the mustang scene, not the honda scene. If you wanna add body kits, lambo doors, and altezza lights, then get a honda. Dont come onto a mustang forum and expect for people to like mods like that.
i think its quite odd the parts people complain about. and that one of the sponsors for this site sells most of them. how funny.

Americanmuscle.com

by the way i cant stand Honda's and ill continue to stay with my dream car.

Quick Reply: STORY OF A STANG. Also have a few questions!