4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Soldier GT

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 06:53 PM
Kerns
4th Gear Member

Default Soldier GT

Whats the deal man? You have had like 6 dyno appointments that apparently have all been cancelled. Any chance you are going to get your car redone sometime in the next 4 years? Been waiting forever to figure out your new numbers after the BAP. Let me/us know whats going on!

Yeah I made a thread about it... so what?
Old 05-12-2011, 08:01 PM
PurpleIcedGT
6th Gear Member

Kerns I feel the same G damn way!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2011, 08:06 PM
99GTvert
is my username.

Oh yeah, a callout thread!

Here's a cookie, bro!

Looks kind of ****ty I admit but it's all I could afford at this time
Old 05-12-2011, 08:09 PM
kugzgt
5th Gear Member

def a crap cookie.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:33 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Kerns you are in Tulsa and I am at Fort Leonardwood, so there is no So What...So that you all know, Kerns helped me with my build. I was all set on buyiing a V-3 but Kerns talked me out of it (At the time much appreciated) I paid him 400 bucks and he can attest to that. I could have re-nigged but I am a man of my word. Kerns as you know better than anyone I am in the military, so my schedule is not a 9-5 job. Sh** happens and things come up.The last appt I had I had to cancel because the tuner quit his job and they had no tuner. When I went in Feb I had a very bad exhuast leak so he could not or would not touch my car. If any doubts call Pur Perfromance located in ST Charles MO and ask if Ben Craven still works there. Also so you all know I blew my engine. Not once did I come on here and say that. Car is located at Sellers Sexton Ford dealership in St Roberts MO. Just for you Kerns call 573-336-2000 and ask for Lee. I'm to old and have to much stuff going on to worry about some one wanting to know if I got dynoed or not. One thing I will never do is call a MAN out. Especially over the internet. Oh yeah Kerns the reason why I didn't respond to your PM is because I was at Frot Knox Kentucky doing training. I just got back last night. For all my padners/friends on MF, car will be fixed in about two weeks. Kerns if you need more info call Lee. Once again 573-336-2000 (service dept).

Last edited by Soldier GT; 05-12-2011 at 08:37 PM.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:36 PM
dwtjr3
5th Gear Member

Wow man sounds like you are having a horrible time. what happened to your motor?
Old 05-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Really man I don't know. I don't even drive the car that much. I heard a ticking sound and it got louder and louder. I was hoping it was a bad lifter but when I took it to the dealership and they drained the oil it had metal shavings in it.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:49 PM
dwtjr3
5th Gear Member

Man that's horrible. So did kerns really help u out or were u being sarcastic? Haha I couldn't tell.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:52 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

For the record Kerns is the man and I have no issues with him (eventhough the So what kinda pissed me off). Any one looking to buy a S/C Kerns is the man to go with. Kerns once again thxs.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Kerns
4th Gear Member

The "Yeah I made a thread about it... so what?" was more of a joke to everyone else and not directed at you. Soldier GT I have all the respect in the world for you and this thread was more of thread to just mess with you and see how everything was going with the dyno situation. I am aware that you obviously have work and other such obligations that you rightly have a priority above messing with your car. I'm very sorry to hear about your engine messing up on you. Have they told you what exactly will need to be fixed on the car?

Like I said this thread was made for fun and as a joke thread so hopefully It wasn't taken the wrong way.

Last edited by Kerns; 05-12-2011 at 09:08 PM.

Quick Reply: Soldier GT