What to do to my car now? - Page 4 - MustangForums.com

4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:20 PM   #31  
turbo232
4th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlx87 View Post
He doesn't have DD bullitts.
everyone has DD bullitts.
turbo232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 12:29 PM   #32  
badlx87
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo232 View Post
everyone has DD bullitts.
There's a reason why lol.... ok op, get DD fr500's, black with chrome lip.
badlx87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:55 PM   #33  
TRUEBLUE3934
4th Gear Member

I didn't take time to read all the other posts, so sorry if this is redundant!
I would add sequential signals (I love mine), MAC ProChamber (again, I love mine), and maybe a pair of 3.5" rolled tips.
TRUEBLUE3934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #34  
MustangLouver
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills View Post
I would go tint and sequential tail lights. Than whatever is left over buy a tuner.

On a side note: I noticed you have a 49er sticker! I will be attending UNC Charlotte in the fall.
Sweet! Know where you will be staying? If you havent got a place yet, you should check out University Walk. What's your major?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldier GT View Post
Well it's not a 99/01 bumper but I was thinking the same thing about a year ago..

[IMG]
That looks amazing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt04 View Post
Sounds like me before i decided to go with a 03/04 bumper and opted out to get a 03 cobra hood lol. I still don't have my chin though.
Looks like a cobra ^.-

Quote:
I know you said no wheels, but Black DD bullitts with a machined lip, and a Steeda wing with black winglets would look golden on your Car IMO. It already lookds BA, but I think wheels and wing would step it up. Granted $800 isnt enough to buy both lol, but something to shoot for.
Hey, I can always work for it. I could buy 17x10.5 bullitts later if I need to

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo232 View Post
i thought he said he was painting the wheels black in a few weeks.
Yep

Quote:
There's a reason why lol.... ok op, get DD fr500's, black with chrome lip.
Ah. I was going to get fr500s, but I think the black bullitts look much better. It fits my car better and I personally like it better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEBLUE3934 View Post
I didn't take time to read all the other posts, so sorry if this is redundant!
I would add sequential signals (I love mine), MAC ProChamber (again, I love mine), and maybe a pair of 3.5" rolled tips.
Sequentail tails are sweet. Where did you buy yours from?
Mac Prochamber sounds AMAZING, but it's kinda pricey. If I can find someone local to buy my X-pipe for $75-100 then I'd do it.
I have the clp double walled tips, they're a few months old, so I think I'll leave them for now.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone I sure have alot of thinking to do over the next 4 weeks.
MustangLouver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 10:39 PM   #35  
speedkills
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustangLouver View Post
Sweet! Know where you will be staying? If you havent got a place yet, you should check out University Walk. What's your major?
Im majoring in Mechanical Engineering and I'm pretty sure I'm staying at hawthorn hall.
speedkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 11:21 PM   #36  
MustangLouver
3rd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills View Post
Im majoring in Mechanical Engineering and I'm pretty sure I'm staying at hawthorn hall.
I'm assuming you're still in high school? I'm in Mechanical Engineering as well. I'll be a sophomore next year. Word of advice, when you take chemistry, pay attention, go to EVERY class, read the book, and do the homework, and do the practice problem sets, and do the practice test. Do EVERY bit of work and studying you can for that class, because it's hard. Engineering 1201 is easy but it's a lot of work. Then you'll have calc 1 (Unless you had AP calc in high school). Let me know if you need any help with anything.
MustangLouver is offline   Reply With Quote