4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Custom leather steering wheel wraps now available + Black Friday Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2012, 08:00 PM
luke1333
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Sure! We've already done some wheels with leather/Alcantara(TM) combo - see one a few posts above - TRD steering whel with red leather and black Alc

To discuss further please show me some photo of the wheel you have in mind. Would you be willing to send us yours for prototyping in exchange for a free wrap?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
no sorry i daily drive mine!!
Old 01-12-2013, 02:29 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Many people upgrade their rides by installing parts and acccessories from top trim levels available for their cars. And it's a great way - easy, simple, quick, and gives great results :-)

But what if its not enough? What if you want sometihing more than even highest factory trim available? If this is YOUR case, call RedlineGoods and we'll make your dreams come true!

How? Example below:

Like it? Want to have your car's interior upgraded in a similar way?

Here's THE DEAL: join our Group Buy HERE and SAVE UP TO 50% !!!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 01-14-2013, 07:55 PM
TRUEBLUE3934
4th Gear Member

Hey! Another note from the wheel guy!

Did you guys ever get an application for our New Edge Mustangs?
Last I remember, you were awaiting a wheel to wrap and you'd post pics once done.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:44 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

You mean something like this one here?

It is padded for extra thickness and wrapped in black Nappa leather with dark green centering stripe.

Like it?

More about it HERE

:-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 01-15-2013, 09:40 PM
Chubstang
5th Gear Member

The wheel cover looks sweet!
I have a shift boot from you guys and I love it. Really nice quality and it's held up great.
Old 02-24-2013, 04:35 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Guys,

It's the last chance to take part in our Photo Pageant and get 50% REFUND on your next RedlineGoods purchase!

Place your order in February and send a good photo of your goods installed before end of March to: contest@redllinegoods.com. Photos will be uploaded to our Facebook album on a weekly basis and the most voted photo each week will get a 50% REFUND!

Still undecided? Here's somthing that should help you decide - a 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru March 2nd: 9C1NO2F4Q06

Do not planning to buy anything now? Then vote for your favourite contest photo to have a chance to win a 50% DISCOUNT CODE!

Ah, and one more thing - in February we started a our CarOfTheDay action - every single day we pick a car and slash our prices for everything we have for it by 20%.

See you at: www.RedlineGoods.com/CarOfTheDay.php

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 04-13-2013, 03:55 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

We've done some really nice custom embroideries recently. I hope you like them as much as we do :-)

Would you like to have your interior upgraded in a similar way? Then it's the best time to do it! Because we WILL NOT charge you extra for custom embroidery (we normally charge $99) !!!

Offer valid for all orders placed till April 30th!

Still undecided? Then maybe you'll like our 10% discount code valid till April 19th?

Here it goes: T9WM13X2C57. ENOJY!

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 04-26-2013, 05:57 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Ever suffered from a lower back or neck pain after driving?

Came back home from work finding it hard to just stand straight?

Never again! We have something for you - a great way to MAKE YOUR DAY BETTER BY TAKING THE PAIN AWAY!

Please welcome our Lumbar Pads!!!
Very comfortable due to their padded backing and very stylish at the same time. They can be further enhanced with embroidery, as picture below shows.

Can be mounted either around the seatback at lumbar height, or around the lower part of headrest for extra neck support. The pad will yield when your neck/lumbar presses against it, but will provide very good support for the troublesome areas of your spine.

Available in round (thicker) or teardrop (thinner) shape. Both use elastic with a buckle for immediate installation, can be moved as needed in seconds, removed for comfortable cleaning and used for other applications as well, not just in your car!

If this is what your back was begging you for, meet me at: http://www.redlinegoods.com/LumbarPads.php and make proper use of this 10% discount code valid till May 3rd: U914NN0A0U9. ENOJY!

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com :-)

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 04-26-2013, 11:35 PM
33jake

Is this thread a bad joke?
Old 04-27-2013, 10:26 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Why?

regards

Jack

Quick Reply: Custom leather steering wheel wraps now available + Black Friday Sale!