4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

so someone decided to vandalized my car tonight.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 03:08 PM
Boris91
2nd Gear Member

That pisses me off as well. I say no matter how much you dislike someone you don't mess with their car. A car is defenseless and can't do anything about it, but a person can retaliate. I guess it makes sense as to why they'd do it since nobody would fight back at the moment.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:21 PM
scott4.6
2nd Gear Member

I had some nut licker open their door in to my ( at the time brand new car less than 1000 miles) and knocked off a big chunk of paint off my mirror on the drivers side. Yellow car with a big black chunk of primer showing . Never did see who did it, they left before i got back out of the store. I WOULD OF WHOOPED SOME *** IF I SEEN THEM. i HATE people like that.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:34 PM
KillJoy
3rd Gear Member

Time for cobra folding mirrors
Old 12-04-2011, 08:39 PM
69MustangCoupe393cid
4th Gear Member

Even Chevy owners have more respect than that. It was probably some import tool with a slammed stock spring honda. People get jealous and just wreck peoples stuff because they don't like it. There's this kid on another forum I'm on (I don't think it was this one) who kicked in the side of a viper because he said whoever it was, was a rich *******. That's how dumbass people think.

I was pulling into walmart one day with my girlfriend minding my own business (engine under 2k the whole time). I get out and my girlfriend and I are walking in, and this kid in a civic driving in the row next to where we were walking, whistles out the window at us, and gives the thumbs down insinuating my car was gay. My car's nice, not to be cocky but it's as nice as every other mustang on this forum, not riced, no stickers, all factory Ford upgrades not gay **** to deserve to be talked down to. I brushed it off best I could but he got under my skin a little.

Don't ask me why people feel the need to do things like that but they do. I respect any vehicle done up nice, ricer or not. I got my *** handed to me one time by a turbo civic and ya know what, it was done right, it was a well built car. So I catch up to the kid, and what do I do? I gave him the thumps up and said his car was sick. In the end we're all car guys, honda or Ford we all enjoy the same automotive hobby, so there's really no need to talk smack unless you're lacking somewhere else.

Sorry that happened man that really sucks, find out if there are cameras where your car was parked, maybe you can get the guy. But the way I see it, one time he's going to get caught, or **** off the wrong person and get his *** whooped. Know in the back of your mind that he's got what's coming. It's all about being mature and being the bigger man. I'm normally the last person to say it, but it's just a car, fix it, don't worry about it and put it behind you. Avoid shady areas, always park in light and view of cameras and buy yourself a beater.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:06 PM
sonicx
speed'n

Sorry to hear that man. Hope it doesn't coss you too much. Man that remembers me off getting douched. I had my entire right side of the car from gas tank to head light keyed.... in a parking lot at a christian college. HAHA, isn't that a christian thing to do?

And I know (even before this thread) that I am not alone in having stuff happen to one's car. It's sad, we live in a world that it doesn't pay to have a nice car because someones just going to screw it. Out of jealously; just being stupid; or anger.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:00 AM
02TrueBlueGT
3rd Gear Member

I had someone break into my mustang at night busting my window during a rainy night. The girl I was with left her purse in there and I guess they saw it even though she said she hid it. Yeah I was pissed bad.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:59 PM
harley21

Default never used to believe that karmas a bitch...but it is and they'll get theirs

ya probly some dik head who owns a chevy
Old 12-10-2011, 11:29 AM
vargas
2nd Gear Member

damn son that sucks. just a couple months ago someone teared my convertible top to steal my clarion headunit. ********. my car is also white.
Old 12-10-2011, 11:02 PM
justinschmidt1
4th Gear Member

Old 12-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Fillerdust
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Boris91
That pisses me off as well. I say no matter how much you dislike someone you don't mess with their car. A car is defenseless and can't do anything about it, but a person can retaliate. I guess it makes sense as to why they'd do it since nobody would fight back at the moment.
I couldn't have said it better myself. My mustang has been fine but my old cars have been messed with. Mirrors broke and fender dented right in front of my house. They are mostly dumb asses that are jealous or chicken ****s that wont confront you.

I don't mess with other peoples vehicles just the people if that really was the way to go. Sounds like a bunch of high school bs.

Anyway if you have the money have the new mirrors sanded down and color matched, I think they look way better on 94-04 smoothed and color matched.

Quick Reply: so someone decided to vandalized my car tonight.