4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

V2 idle with GoPro

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 04:32 PM
scooter3
4th Gear Member

Default V2 idle with GoPro

So I barrowed a buddies GoPro to do some runs and thought I would test it out first. Took a quick video of the car at idle in the garage. S/C is loud, but I am sure being in the garage did not help. Hope to have a nice video of some runs in the next day or so.

http://youtu.be/fegiTb2ThX8
Old 01-11-2012, 06:56 PM
StockD15b
4th Gear Member

looks cool so far, waiting for more vids!i was wanting a gopro, but its probably over kill for what id use it for. Probably just end up getting a dash cam off ebay for like 30 bucks.BTW you should epoxy coat your garage floor. Your car would look sick sitting in there then.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:09 PM
jvog
5th Gear Member

Thats a V2 SQ? Seems pretty damn loud lol
Old 01-11-2012, 08:03 PM
scooter3
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by StockD15b
BTW you should epoxy coat your garage floor. Your car would look sick sitting in there then.
I would love to, but it is a rental.

Originally Posted by jvog
Thats a V2 SQ? Seems pretty damn loud lol
Yep V2 SQ and it is loud. People actually turn around when I pull up to gas stations and quick marts.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:48 PM
dwtjr3
5th Gear Member

^ i get this too lol. I think its funny when these older people are staring at me and giving me dirty looks like what is his car doing haha.

Real clean car i love the hood, i want a cowl hood. How did you like the fit of yours? And like jvog said man that blower is loud for a sq. Guessing its the tial BOV?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:14 PM
jvog
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by scooter3
I would love to, but it is a rental.

Yep V2 SQ and it is loud. People actually turn around when I pull up to gas stations and quick marts.
I get that too, but mine is a V1 it is supposed to be loud lol. I thought the V2 SQs were supposed to be a lot more quiet but it doesn't sound like it.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:18 PM
scooter3
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by dwtjr3
^ i get this too lol. I think its funny when these older people are staring at me and giving me dirty looks like what is his car doing haha.

Real clean car i love the hood, i want a cowl hood. How did you like the fit of yours? And like jvog said man that blower is loud for a sq. Guessing its the tial BOV?
The blower seemed to get louder when I put the powerpipe on, why I don't know. Might be the Tial BOV.

The fit on the hood is great. Direct bolt on, but my body guy is a bit OCD so he took some time on it to make sure the gaps were perfect.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:31 PM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Very nice scooter, i love pulling in places wkth my retarded loud blower and people come over and see 28 inch tires and the cage, then they are like seriously.....put it back in the garage before the cops see it.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:43 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

nice scoot... Nothing like pulling into a gas station and seeing the heads turns. I get alot of "son is your belt slipping". I love it! Congrats once again scoot!
Old 01-13-2012, 08:22 AM
scooter3
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Soldier GT
nice scoot... Nothing like pulling into a gas station and seeing the heads turns. I get alot of "son is your belt slipping". I love it! Congrats once again scoot!
Thanks bro!

Quick Reply: V2 idle with GoPro