4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Finally got better pictures

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 09:28 PM
69MustangCoupe393cid
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Kerns
Looks great man! Just move your spoiler back a few inches and it will really set it off.
I told him this! haha I think... err either way, do it... you'll fall in love with it, it's worth it. Your car is so nice man, this is all it needs to set it off I'm telling you. It was literally the first thing I did to my car and that started the whole modding craze. Here's some pictures of mine, they're kind of hard to tell the difference and they really don't do the mod justice, you have to see it in person. The way it hangs over the trunk is awesome, I've gotten so many compliments, people cannot believe it's stock. My car was stock then, but once I lowered it, having the spoiler moved back was awesome. It just made the car look longer and lower and it only took me maybe a half hour-hour to do.

Before:

After:

Old 01-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Bigry18
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 69MustangCoupe393cid
I told him this! haha I think... err either way, do it... you'll fall in love with it, it's worth it. Your car is so nice man, this is all it needs to set it off I'm telling you. It was literally the first thing I did to my car and that started the whole modding craze. Here's some pictures of mine, they're kind of hard to tell the difference and they really don't do the mod justice, you have to see it in person. The way it hangs over the trunk is awesome, I've gotten so many compliments, people cannot believe it's stock. My car was stock then, but once I lowered it, having the spoiler moved back was awesome. It just made the car look longer and lower and it only took me maybe a half hour-hour to do.

Before:

After:

thanks man yeah guess i havent done it really just because i dont have any drills and know which ones to use if i did do it
Old 01-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Bigry18
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 69MustangCoupe393cid

Before:

After:

thanks man yeah guess i havent done since i dont have any drills maybe ill get some soon
Old 01-26-2012, 11:50 PM
TripHeath

black out rear valance between the exhaust looks great on white too
Old 01-27-2012, 12:04 AM
bopiela
4th Gear Member

soooo nice man. a chin spoiler would complete the front look for sure.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:19 AM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Looking good brah
Old 01-27-2012, 02:53 PM
02mustangnewb
1st Gear Member

Looks good
Old 01-28-2012, 01:13 PM
Bigry18
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by TripHeath
black out rear valance between the exhaust looks great on white too
Oh the lower rear black thing to match? i was thinking about that too
Old 01-28-2012, 04:54 PM
02GTman
3rd Gear Member

Lookin good bro, keep it up!!!
Old 01-28-2012, 05:06 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

Very nice! You're most def headed in the right direction!

Quick Reply: Finally got better pictures