4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

Genuine leather shift boots for the 94-04 Mustangs!

Old 12-14-2009, 11:21 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Default Genuine leather shift boots for the 94-04 Mustangs!

Hi everyone,

I'd like to keep this as far away from being an advertisement as possible, so please don't ask for pricing, colors, payment, etc. - these issues can be discussed in this

RedlineGoods MustangForums sponsor Ad

Meanwhile, I'd just like to share some pictures of our products with you:

Here's a link to our 94-04 Mustang page again for your convenience. You can find all the prices on the bottom of the page. If you click either link in that table, you'll find yourself on our ordering form. The shipping cost can be found there.

Take care
Maciek
Old 12-14-2009, 11:26 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

One of the first questions is always about the available colors. I hope this pictures explains it perfectly well!
http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm

Please remember that if you cannot decide without seeing the colors in person you can ORDER SAMPLES from us. For a mere $10 you'll get ALL the samples (a small swatch of each color) and, more importantly, if you actually order a product going by those, you'll get $5 of that reimbursed to you.

Find below some photos of our STRIPED BOOTS. These can be ordered for any car and unless you specify otherwise, the stripes will be put wherever there are stitches on your stock boot, ie. a stripe is inserted between two adjacent panels, which are also re-sized to make sure the overall dimension is correct!

Stripes can be combined with stitching which can be CONTRASTING (these two are black perforated leather with light gray stripes and contrasting thread):

Same as above but solid, not perforated, black:

Thread can be also MATCHING so it won't be visible

Thread can be color-matched to the stripes or to the main panels' leather color. Here color matched to stripes, obviously

Or it can be a completely different color than either the main panels OR the stripes - below is black leather with white stripes and red thread:

PIPING is a cool, sporty and elegant way to finish off your shift boots. Piping can be done for any car, and it replaces the threads with a special, well, pipe made by wrapping a thin plastic tube with leather. It looks amazing:

When ordering please make sure to select the primary color as the first leather color and the color of the piping as the secondary leather color.

Another special finishing we offer is QUADRUPLE THREAD. The idea is simple - there are four rows of thread instead of two, and you can choose both the color of the two inside threads, as well as the color of the outside threads. They can all be the same color, but they don't have to - which gives a vast array of visual effects:

Old 12-14-2009, 11:33 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi everyone,

Again, please do not ask for pricing, etc and keep those questions solely within our RedlineGoods MustangForums sponsor Ad

Here's a link to our 94-04 Mustang page again for your convenience. You can find all the prices on the bottom of the page. If you click either link in that table, you'll find yourself on our ordering form. The shipping cost can be found there.

Take care
Maciek
Old 12-14-2009, 11:44 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Those look really nice.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:06 AM
99GTvert
is my username.

Old 12-15-2009, 01:10 AM
Shotgun Love
3rd Gear Member

I'm tempted since my '00 GT didn't come with an ebrake boot... i dont feel like ripping up the center console to install one though
Old 12-15-2009, 12:13 PM
shaun12
2nd Gear Member

Thumbs up

i ordered a shift boot and an e brake boot. very nice quality...just went to a shop that did poor quality putting them in. worth the money. like it very much.
Old 12-15-2009, 12:18 PM
tdcalhoun89
4th Gear Member

they look very nice, wish I had seen this before xmas though, oh well just another thing to add to the "list"
Old 12-15-2009, 03:03 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Shotgun Love
I'm tempted since my '00 GT didn't come with an ebrake boot... i dont feel like ripping up the center console to install one though
It's not that hard to do in my opinion. And way worth it looks-wise.

Take care
Maciek
Old 12-18-2009, 04:03 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Sponsor

Hi guys,

just a reminder, that our CHRISTMAS SALE is in effect through New Year's! If you'd like to give or be given a shift boot, now's the time to get one.

Now, if you're worried your gift might not make it in time for Christmas, I suggest taking a look at our gift cards. Not only can they be pre-viewed before you buy, so you know exactly what to expect, but they are also PRINTABLE IMMEDIATELY, so even right before the Christmas Eve is not too late.

Here's a link to the page where you can customize your gift card and pre-view it: http://www.redlinegoods.com/ordergiftcard.shtm

The recipient will be able to redeem the gift card at their convenience simply by contacting us via email. ALL REDEMPTIONS FOR GIFT CARD PROCESSED DURING THE SALE WILL BE HONORED AT SALE PRICES! - so if you are the recipient, take your time making your pick, you have these prices locked. Forever.

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Maciek

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Genuine leather shift boots for the 94-04 Mustangs!