4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

I guess this is goodbye.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 09:59 PM
Amuso
1st Gear Member

Default I guess this is goodbye.

I'm selling my mustang and getting into something much much faster.

I didn't have it for long, but the 9 months I've had this car it's treated me well, and I can honestly say that I will miss it :/

However, I just cant pass up a 2001.5 Audi S4 pushing 480whp :P

I wasn't part of the forums for long, but all I got was great advice, and I'm glad I got to be a part of this community. Who knows, maybe I'll end up in another mustang in the future, but only time can tell.

Thanks for everything guys
Old 03-11-2012, 10:48 PM
MyGt03
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Amuso
I'm selling my mustang and getting into something much much faster.

I didn't have it for long, but the 9 months I've had this car it's treated me well, and I can honestly say that I will miss it :/

However, I just cant pass up a 2001.5 Audi S4 pushing 480whp :P

I wasn't part of the forums for long, but all I got was great advice, and I'm glad I got to be a part of this community. Who knows, maybe I'll end up in another mustang in the future, but only time can tell.

Thanks for everything guys
Yeah yeah, beat it ya traitor...

Nah, just kidding bro. You know, a Terminator Cobra could be built to smoke that Audi. Just a thought and you could remain a loyal "American" Mustang owner...
Old 03-11-2012, 11:56 PM
Amuso
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by MyGt03
Yeah yeah, beat it ya traitor...

Nah, just kidding bro. You know, a Terminator Cobra could be built to smoke that Audi. Just a thought and you could remain a loyal "American" Mustang owner...

No doubt it could be built to beat the Audi. Sadly, I can't even get a stock Terminator for the price I'm getting this Audi.

I've never owned a German car and I've always wanted to own one, and now I have the chance to get an amazing one for an amazing price
Old 03-12-2012, 12:24 AM
Amuso
1st Gear Member

Cant figure out how to delete posts lol

Last edited by Amuso; 03-12-2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: double post
Old 03-12-2012, 02:06 AM
Schmalgar
3rd Gear Member

I have a theory based on years of observation:

Guys who drive German cars drive like jerks.

With apologies to those of you here that drive German cars, but that is almost universally what I have observed around me here.

So, have fun with the car. Resist the urge to drive like a jerk

Teasing aside, I had to go research this car, don't know much about it. 2.7L twin turbo v6, for 250hp? And this one basically has double that now? Sounds impressive. I'd find it hard to go from American muscle style to Euro 4-door sedan style, regardless of the performance, but truly to each his own. Have fun, enjoy! Fun cars are fun cars...
Old 03-12-2012, 02:32 AM
Boris91
2nd Gear Member

Nice choice man! A friend of mine has an 2001 or so (that body style you're getting) and it is veryyyyyy nice! Nice interior with heated seats, Bose sound. My friend's is pretty heavily modded. I know he has intake, exhaust, RS4 turbos, tune, and some other stuff and I believe he's close to 400whp. Very nice car.

I'd like to get back to a European car eventually since I miss my Mercedes. The Mercedes I had just doesn't have the aftermarket community like the Mustangs and other cars do.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:14 PM
JRad405
3rd Gear Member

You're going to love that car. My cousin had one and it was just tons of fun to ride and whip around corners. And it was comfortable and had all those amenities you don't get in our cars. Enjoy!
Old 03-13-2012, 08:47 AM
Jay-rod427
3rd Gear Member

Wait until something goes wrong on it though... bend over here it comes... they are crazy expensive to have repairs done.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:49 AM
WhiteFoxGT
Resident Ford Troll

Originally Posted by Jay-rod427
Wait until something goes wrong on it though... bend over here it comes... they are crazy expensive to have repairs done.
I came here to post this

Better stack up $$$ for repairs.
Old 03-13-2012, 10:52 AM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

Lets play name that line (no offense to people hat like bmw and audi)
" looook european traaaaaaaaash bag"

Quick Reply: I guess this is goodbye.