4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

UPR Products.com - Yea or Nah?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 07:10 PM
WannaBeGearHead
Go Texas!!!

Originally Posted by MyGt03
Yeah, just crawled out yesterday. What year is it? When did gas go from .99 cents a gallon to 3.98?
I'm surprised you haven't heard of them seeing how they're very popular. I guess I figured people do searches before they post. Which, if done, would have answered your question.

But so you don't complain to the mods I have bought from them and had no issues. Recently had an issue with one of my CC plate bearing making noise and they sent me out a replacement at no cost and without hesitation.
Old 03-19-2012, 07:55 PM
WhiteFoxGT
Resident Ford Troll

Friend of mine has a low 7 second fox with just about every UPR part available on it.. I also have a few of their parts on my cars
Old 03-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

I've heard some really good things about UPR.. There is a guy in the area that has a 10 seond stang and swears by them..
Old 03-19-2012, 11:13 PM
MyGt03
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by WannaBeGearHead
I'm surprised you haven't heard of them seeing how they're very popular. I guess I figured people do searches before they post. Which, if done, would have answered your question.

But so you don't complain to the mods I have bought from them and had no issues. Recently had an issue with one of my CC plate bearing making noise and they sent me out a replacement at no cost and without hesitation.
Well, I mentioned to a friend about wanting a chin spoiler. He called me up one night and told me to check their website out. I asked if he ever bought from them before, he said no.

So, I came on here to ask if they were a dependable/trustworthy website. Didn't realize I'd get slammed for asking. I just figured, better to be safe than sorry...
Old 03-20-2012, 04:14 PM
UPRSharad
Former Sponsor

Thanks for all of the positive reviews!

It is our mission to provide quality products at low prices. And yes, many Championships have been won using our suspension. I'm very grateful for the satisfied customers who have posted in this thread.

Regarding our products specifically, every part we manufacture is Made in America and carries a Lifetime Guarantee. Additionally, we sponsor this forum, and offer MustangForums.com members a 10% discount on every part we manufacture.

The Mach 1 chin spoiler we carry is not a UPR part, so the discount doesn't apply, but we do back it with the same great customer service that we offer with all of our products.

Originally Posted by Bpohlman13
I have their c/c pplates and they look great and do their job. However, i do have their bumpsteer kit and it has quite a bit of play. This causes my car to shift left and right. I dont notice it too much though.
Please give us a call at 561.588.6630. UPR's bumpsteer kit carries a Lifetime Guarantee, so let's figure out what's going on here.

Last edited by UPRSharad; 03-20-2012 at 04:16 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:30 PM
lizzyfan
Underboss

I run UPR fuel rails, work flawlessly
Old 03-20-2012, 08:46 PM
stevednmc
3rd Gear Member

K, Im gonna blow a gasket on the fuel prices topic, so back on topic...

I like UPR as well, have used them quite a bit myself. The only thing I can compain about is everything Imorderd had no tracking numbers sent to me, or packing notifications, So It was hard to gauge when I would get my parts. Other than that, good quality stuff so far!
Old 03-21-2012, 12:37 AM
MyGt03
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by stevednmc
K, Im gonna blow a gasket on the fuel prices topic, so back on topic...

I like UPR as well, have used them quite a bit myself. The only thing I can compain about is everything Imorderd had no tracking numbers sent to me, or packing notifications, So It was hard to gauge when I would get my parts. Other than that, good quality stuff so far!
I blow a gasket every time I pull into the gas station. Thanks for the reviews guys. Much appreciated.
Old 03-21-2012, 11:31 AM
Repzard
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by MyGt03
I blow a gasket every time I pull into the gas station.
Thats what you get for owning the best car made.The FORD Mustang
Plus the man in oval office isnt helping much,but thats a whole different story.

UPR is great , No problems here.
Just installed their King Cobra clutch(Valeo) in my Cobra.

I recommend them

Last edited by Repzard; 03-21-2012 at 11:33 AM.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:21 PM
uberstang1
Chupacabra

I love upr and run plenty of their suspension components and i support them, ive talked to Sharad over the phone as well, great guy and knows his stuff.

Quick Reply: UPR Products.com - Yea or Nah?