4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

What's up people?

Old 04-06-2012, 11:44 PM
01GT4.6
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by code3GT
Haha mike. Nope, not married. Still trying to put a dent in the female population... haha

Purple Bucket is gone, pimping a 2012 Race Red GT
Race Red should help you knock some dent in them. If not, I hear a nice bike always does the trick.
Old 04-06-2012, 11:51 PM
01GT4.6
6th Gear Member

Well, I tried to make it a full week without making any changes to the bike. That didn't work, but they were very minor changes. After a couple days I ripped off all the warning stickers from the gas tank, fairing and chain guard. Day 5 I made a homemade fender eliminator. how-to video

Today I removed the useless reflectors on the front fender and the side of the license plate.

So pics from today. They were taken with my iPhone so the quality is lacking but you get the picture.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:27 PM
01GT4.6
6th Gear Member

Well I'm not supposed to be racing this thing butt I gave it to the pressure when someone was trying to pick a race. I rode out to the beach in Mississippi and on the way back I see a black vette coming up from behind. He gets on side of me and hits it at 45 and blows the tires off! Well it was a ZO6 on bigs and littles (looked like 17's). This car was built and insanely loud. Plate read ZO FAST! so after him taunting me a few times I dropped it a couple gears and we went at it. Let's jut say it wasn't a fair race . We went again from a slower roll, I was able to go down to first gear. 3 honks and we were at it again. I'm still breaking in the bike so I was short shifting it at 10,000 rpm. I went from 1st-3rd and put probably 6 cars on him. I'm 2 & 0. We pull over at a gas station and I kid you not the cam was so effing big the car was shaking the ground. I know that a car vs bike really isn't a fair match up but he picked the fight. It's not my fault he brought a knife to a gun fight. Well more like he brought a sword!
Old 04-09-2012, 01:24 AM
HamMach1
5th Gear Member

Nice bike! And welcome back.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:26 AM
PushinTheLimit
5th Gear Member

Good to see you still around. I've been off in the Vette world for a few years now after I sold the Cobra. Got my competition license and now I'm running in W2W races in Nasa in the Super Touring 2 class. So much fun! That is until I wrecked my car at Road Atlanta last December trying to hold onto 3rd place in class. So now I'm putting it back together again... but better this time.

Don't be a stranger.
Old 04-09-2012, 11:58 AM
crash
BrandofPoop

nice, I wish I could pull the trigger on a bike. Although, I had a bike pick on me one day, pissed me off a lot though since I'm a little 2v, not some monster z06. I'm pretty good at noticing bikers on the road and moving over for them to let them have some breathing room.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:34 PM
01GT4.6
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by HamMach1
Nice bike! And welcome back.
Thanks. It's nice to be back. Hopefully I can still contribute some.
Originally Posted by goldeneagle_10
Good to see you still around. I've been off in the Vette world for a few years now after I sold the Cobra. Got my competition license and now I'm running in W2W races in Nasa in the Super Touring 2 class. So much fun! That is until I wrecked my car at Road Atlanta last December trying to hold onto 3rd place in class. So now I'm putting it back together again... but better this time.

Don't be a stranger.
Damn that sounds kick ***. Congrats on following your passion. I think you we just greeting into it around the time I left.

Originally Posted by crash
nice, I wish I could pull the trigger on a bike. Although, I had a bike pick on me one day, pissed me off a lot though since I'm a little 2v, not some monster z06. I'm pretty good at noticing bikers on the road and moving over for them to let them have some breathing room.
I can't see me picking a race with a car, it's just not fair. I wouldn't have even given the ZO6 a second thought if he weren't taunting me. Thanks for being aware of us out there. Some people are away but still do the dumbest **** just because that don't think of what it's like to be on a bike. The other day a guy passed me in his car and his GF (or wife) threw out a lit cigarette butt. I was thinking to myself, let me throw one at you b!tch! Years ago I had someone throw one out and it went down my shirt... not good.
Old 04-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Itsme03gt

Originally Posted by 01GT4.6
Oh ****, was their another brand to choose from?
LOL this is great...Nice bike bro!
Old 04-13-2012, 12:18 AM
Bman2000
4th Gear Member

i just gotta say, i like bikes...i really want one...but in order to stick true to my love of my mustang....i just have to point out that your bike has a smaller motor than my 94 geo metro...hahaha other than that, ****!

Last edited by Bman2000; 04-13-2012 at 12:20 AM.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:37 PM
01GT4.6
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Bman2000
i just gotta say, i like bikes...i really want one...but in order to stick true to my love of my mustang....i just have to point out that your bike has a smaller motor than my 94 geo metro...hahaha other than that, ****!
Nah it's cool, it's only a .75 liter, probably 1/2 the size of your metro... but it probably has more hp. I can't blame you for loving your mustang, just know the bike is a solid 3 seconds faster it in the 1/4 mile.... stock. Not like I got it for the mpg... but last tank I rode it pretty hard and still averaged 42.6 mpg... probably twice what the Mustang gets. This one is so stock it still has the mud flap on it, I think removing it is good for another 1/2 second. . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPcC9...ure=plpp_video

Well I decided on a stripe kit... because this bike it too damn plain. I don't know what Suzuki was thinking when they released this bike to the public. I have a friend that going to make it for me. I still need to decide if I want it to be reflective or not. Ill be calling on Monday to get a price on getting my ugly black wheels powder coated blue.

Top is stock, bottom is what it'll look like with my next round of mods.

Last edited by 01GT4.6; 04-14-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What's up people?