4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

mustang to vette

Old 06-29-2012, 04:26 PM
WannaBeGearHead
Go Texas!!!

Originally Posted by amoosenamedhank
Locations change a lot of things but my friend bought a 2002 Z06 with 30k miles last year for $22k.... if you're happy you're happy... but make sure you realize what you're doing.
Agreed with the happy part but seems like a lot of monies for a non Z06
Old 06-29-2012, 04:48 PM
J-bone

get a NEW mustang for 30-35k!!!
Old 06-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Mustang_NTriangle
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by WannaBeGearHead
Agreed with the happy part but seems like a lot of monies for a non Z06
I am very happy or soon to be on monday. I live in one of the most expensive cities in the us other than cally that being Boston. Due to mass emissions this one will be totally stock this time around.

It has been at lot of fun on the forum. I do have some left over parts for sale such as a brand new strut tower brace, a SCT handtuner one of the newer ones, a MRT catted H pipe, and cat eliminators
Old 06-30-2012, 06:26 PM
Rokgtar
2nd Gear Member

Enjoy the Vette!
Old 06-30-2012, 07:24 PM
Kerns
4th Gear Member

Bad deal for you to be honest. I work in a car dealership. Vette is worth around 19k... They are overvaluing your trade and keeping theirs marked up to make it look like they are giving you more for your trade than they really are. I just sold an 03 Z06 Electron Blue with 78k miles on it and CCW wheels, DVD/Nav head unit, and a 2500$ system for 19.5k$ like 3 weeks ago.

Edit: I even have a 04 Silver C5 Vette on the lot right now that I know for a fact we only have $14000 in it. It has 78k miles and is the removable hard top with HUD... just saying.

Last edited by Kerns; 06-30-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Doyon
3rd Gear Member

I've been looking at vettes, even before I bought the Stang. Can't say that I wont pick one up later down the road (it'd have to be a ZR1 haha), but for now i'd like to buy myself a house.

I'd have to admit that, thats a bit of a higher price tag, just saw some for sale here for around 15k to 19k with less than 80k miles on them. But I grew up with two atittudes, pay what you think it's worth and it has to be a good deal haha.

Let us know how you like it! And post some pics.
Old 06-30-2012, 08:49 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Do i really have to get into vettes again?

Last edited by Sxynerd; 06-30-2012 at 11:51 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:18 AM
jvog
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Sxynerd
Do i really have to get into vettes again?
Keeping only my personal amusement in mind, yes. Yes you do.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:09 PM
Sxynerd
6th Gear Member

Here's a highlight reel,

First off, Vettes can Suck it. 95% of all vette owners I've met or raced are nancy asses who think the vette is the greatest car ever made. The worst offenders are the ones who buy the base models. "it's a vette, so it's better than yours." BullS*** you pinked popped collared polo wearing, aviator sunglassed tom cruise wannabe. Stupid candyass sassyfrass's. Vette's can suck it

I'd rather poop on a stick and stab myself through the eye w/ it and then lick the staph infected Pus dripping down my face.

Corvette owners are the worse by far when they are young and get their first or second vette's. The worst are the ones that buy the base models and think they are hot S*. Because of these guys, all Vette owners can Suck my C*.

Hey everyone look it's *** Vette. Yup, it stands out.
Not on your life. I hate base model vettes. I'd pimp my 100% stock Honda CRV down Woodward before I would even think about a vette. (...Yes even if it were a free vette.)
I'm sure I could find more.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Mustang_NTriangle
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Doyon
I've been looking at vettes, even before I bought the Stang. Can't say that I wont pick one up later down the road (it'd have to be a ZR1 haha), but for now i'd like to buy myself a house.

I'd have to admit that, thats a bit of a higher price tag, just saw some for sale here for around 15k to 19k with less than 80k miles on them. But I grew up with two atittudes, pay what you think it's worth and it has to be a good deal haha.

Let us know how you like it! And post some pics.
80,xxx mile vette is worth much less than a 40,xxx mile vette plain and simple.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: mustang to vette