4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

black car appearance ideas??

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Sonic Mustang
Banned

Originally Posted by crash
You could always do an IRS swap.
That'll make it look different!
Old 08-03-2013, 05:44 PM
crash
BrandofPoop

Added some more photos for your viewing pleasure. See previous page.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:23 PM
jake.carp
1st Gear Member

sonic mustang i understand that mass produced parts arent going to give me a one off car but i can still do my best with said parts to make a car of my own. im not asking permission and before i even saw your post i was already looking into getting custom offset wheels. that was one of my plans for once i have some money to throw down. Also im coming up with plenty of my own ideas but i cant completely picture how it would look, so being that its mass produced parts id be putting on i was assuming i would find atleast one car with the individual ideas im coming up with. then when i see it i decide if id want to go down that road or if im not too fond of it. for example the inserts look good on some peoples cars but i personally dont want them on mine. so thats the reason im asking for the pictures i said in the beginning im not trying to bite off other peoples cars i would put my own twist on it in one way shape or form.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:25 PM
jake.carp
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by crash
Added some more photos for your viewing pleasure. See previous page.
im not going to lie i love your car i saw it in a different thread a little while back and i was drooling hahaha nice work!
Old 08-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

[QUOTE=jake.carp;8259623]sonic mustang i understand that mass produced parts arent going to give me a one off car but i can still do my best with said parts to make a car of my own. im not asking permission and before i even saw your post i was already looking into getting custom offset wheels. that was one of my plans for once i have some money to throw down. Also im coming up with plenty of my own ideas but i cant completely picture how it would look, so being that its mass produced parts id be putting on i was assuming i would find atleast one car with the individual ideas im coming up with. then when i see it i decide if id want to go down that road or if im not too fond of it. for example the inserts look good on some peoples cars but i personally dont want them on mine. so thats the reason im asking for the pictures i said in the beginning im not trying to bite off other peoples cars i would put my own twist on it in one way shape or form.[/QUOTE]

Well said. That's preety much what I meant. Sonic don't come here starting no mess. You did a very good job of that during the June ROTM competetion.

Last edited by Soldier GT; 08-03-2013 at 07:56 PM.
Old 08-03-2013, 08:23 PM
jake.carp
1st Gear Member

[/QUOTE]Well said. That's preety much what I meant. Sonic don't come here starting no mess. You did a very good job of that during the June ROTM competetion.[/QUOTE]

i dont see it as starting trouble just that he misunderstood what i was asking.

either way though thanks for seeing it through my eyes!
Old 08-03-2013, 10:32 PM
Sonic Mustang
Banned

Originally Posted by Soldier GT

Sonic don't come here starting no mess. You did a very good job of that during the June ROTM competetion.
Nice double negative.

A guy asks for opinions and I gave mine. He doesn't seem to be pissed off.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:19 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

^^Well I am..
Old 08-04-2013, 04:56 AM
Sonic Mustang
Banned

Originally Posted by Soldier GT
^^Well I am..
Luckily for me, I don't care.
Old 08-04-2013, 05:53 AM
Soldier GT
6th Gear Member

No, (very) luckily for you, we'll probably never meet face to face.....Jake I want to apologize for getting off the subject.

Now back to the thread. Jake have you thought about the IRS? I really like the way crash's car sits and there aren't to many guys running them on their GT's.

Last edited by Soldier GT; 08-04-2013 at 05:56 AM.

Quick Reply: black car appearance ideas??