Roush supercharge -

4.6L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, or gearing can be asked here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 09-15-2006, 11:59 PM   #1
Default Roush supercharge

Just bought my 2006 GT convertible with just about everything optional including 18-inch wheels. Has anyone had a Ford dealer in the Detroit area install a Roush supercharger and if so, are their any issues with manufacturer warranty. Won't be racing it, just a little more power for some additional fun. My mechanic days are over and need to find some advice.
michaelgggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 05:12 PM   #2
2nd Gear Member
Default RE: Roush supercharge

Just go to a Ford Dealer authorised to work and install Roush parts.Your S/c will then have a warranty for 3 years.IF they install it.No issues since they all have experience with them.Pretty much plug and play...I am not able to tell you what Ford Dealer is Roush lisenced.I am sure there are a few in MotorCity.
xzo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 08:19 PM   #3
2nd Gear Member

I believe any licensed mechanic will qualify you for the 3 year 36 month warranty. I happen to have mine done at a Roush dealership here in Houston. I love it.
gregt909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:06 AM   #4

Hey Michaelggggggg,
I'm also looking for a Rousch supercharger install in the Detroit area. I have a 2005 Stage 1 to update with performance to match the looks. Maybe there's a deal to be had if there's more of us are looking to buy. I got my car at Brighton Ford and I know there service department will do the install .. I just don't know the price yet. I'll ask how much for 2. I'm gonna spring the extra for the polished ... just looks to damn good.
Thanx, ErnieP
erniep is offline   Reply With Quote