Notices
4.6L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, or gearing can be asked here!

Hey, whats this this for?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Daryl06
2nd Gear Member

Congrats on the score.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:17 PM
candymanjl
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by stealth_GT
^^ lol thanks dude.

.. I see you're making some great numbers as well!
so far so good, boost makes everything funner

Originally Posted by BruceH
I've seen one of those before. It's a flux capacitor. The can is used for fuel with the Mr. Fusion option. Now all you need is a DeLoren. Make sure you get to 88mph!
lol, one day we'll all have Mr. Fusions and trash companies will rule the world instead of oil sheiks
Old 04-10-2010, 01:40 PM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by BruceH
I've seen one of those before. It's a flux capacitor. The can is used for fuel with the Mr. Fusion option. Now all you need is a DeLoren. Make sure you get to 88mph!
lol that movie was awesome...

Old 04-10-2010, 01:44 PM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by candymanjl
so far so good, boost makes everything funner

noice!

Any times yet??

As for me..

Time for EVO and STI hunting.. there are tons up here, and pretty damn quick too!
Old 04-10-2010, 02:08 PM
candymanjl
4th Gear Member

noice!

Any times yet??

As for me..

Time for EVO and STI hunting.. there are tons up here, and pretty damn quick too!
no times yet since I don't think it's worth the hour and a half round trip and $20 to run on my crappy stock 235's again. best 60' I got all motor was a 2.1. I'll be up in there in a month or two when I get my new wheels and tires with the 305's MT drag radials in the back

I've been keeping an eye out for anything, not just imports, haven't found much lately though found a GT500 on the highway the other day but he was a puss, didn't want to play. there's a lot of fast imports down here, I know, I used to be one of them so you can't get too brave on any car or you'll get surprised
Old 04-10-2010, 03:22 PM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

no times yet since I don't think it's worth the hour and a half round trip and $20 to run on my crappy stock 235's again. best 60' I got all motor was a 2.1. I'll be up in there in a month or two when I get my new wheels and tires with the 305's MT drag radials in the back

I've been keeping an eye out for anything, not just imports, haven't found much lately though found a GT500 on the highway the other day but he was a puss, didn't want to play. there's a lot of fast imports down here, I know, I used to be one of them so you can't get too brave on any car or you'll get surprised

nice tires. I need to get some as well.

A ton of fast imports up here as well, I am (seemingly) the only GT up (that goes out anyways) here, but a few very fast Cobras as well. I have an eye out for this '10 Camaro SS down the house from where my girl lives. Pretty sure that thing is a beast at WOT... I hope the 400iwh whp is enough...
Old 04-10-2010, 03:29 PM
157dB
Cut & Paste Expert

Blow dryin yo hair?
Old 04-10-2010, 04:02 PM
candymanjl
4th Gear Member

nice tires. I need to get some as well.

A ton of fast imports up here as well, I am (seemingly) the only GT up (that goes out anyways) here, but a few very fast Cobras as well. I have an eye out for this '10 Camaro SS down the house from where my girl lives. Pretty sure that thing is a beast at WOT... I hope the 400iwh whp is enough...
the camaros are heavier and they put down around 375whp stock, I would think that 400whp on a lighter chassis would be enough to pull ahead
Old 04-10-2010, 08:51 PM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 157db
Blow dryin yo hair?
lol nice.. but I haz no hair!

Doh!

On a side note, what is the equalivient of this size blower if in "turbo sizes"??

60 Trim??

This blower looks like a big *** turbo lol
Old 04-10-2010, 08:54 PM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

the camaros are heavier and they put down around 375whp stock, I would think that 400whp on a lighter chassis would be enough to pull ahead
boy, I hope so...

I have also seen a handfull of SRT-8 Challengers around town eye balling me and a suped up 300C/SRT-8 egging on last week. It's okay..

I don't race boat anchors.

lol JK!

Quick Reply: Hey, whats this this for?