Anyone want to see what Maier WIDE Front/Rear fenders look like? Look at my pics ;) - Page 2 - MustangForums.com

Go Back  MustangForums.com > Ford Mustang Tech > 2005-2014 Mustangs > GT S197 General Discussion > 4.6L V8 Technical Discussions
Reload this Page >

Anyone want to see what Maier WIDE Front/Rear fenders look like? Look at my pics ;)

Notices
4.6L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, or gearing can be asked here!

Anyone want to see what Maier WIDE Front/Rear fenders look like? Look at my pics ;)

Old 03-01-2013, 05:04 AM
Lem-06
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by barspeedhollywood View Post
Did you click on my name or avatar and then look at the album in the bottom right corner?

If guys need me to post pics I can, but it only takes like 3 clicks and you can see em'
well atleast saying "look at my profile for pics" would help.
most people expect pictures in the first post of the thread of this topic
Old 03-01-2013, 06:31 AM
barspeedhollywood
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Diabolical! View Post
Yeah, my car can't handle for s**t. It goes in a straight line only. I leave the skinnies on the front all the time, but I run Mickey Thompson radials on the street and Hoosier QTPs at the track on the rear.
Yea I was trying to get all the benefits of a 15" wheel setup. Lighter weight, more rubber, old school looks. But figured extending the wheel base out a total of 5" with the wider fenders and 225's up front would be a happy medium between corner carving set up and skinny set up. Or at least that was my logic lol. Wider overall wheel base front and back but without the extra weight. If that makes sence.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:34 AM
barspeedhollywood
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Lem-06 View Post
well atleast saying "look at my profile for pics" would help.
most people expect pictures in the first post of the thread of this topic
My bad. Everytime I want to put in a pic it asks for a URL to a website. Or maybe I overlooked where or how you add it. I thought maybe being a new member, I didn't have permission to add pictures yet that weren't a URL

Next post I try with pics I'll look again...