4 Cylinder NA and Turbo This section is for questions pertaining to stock or modified 4 cylinders, including the performance 2.3L applications

this azz messed up this svo look at the link

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Jugador
5th Gear Member

Default RE: this azz meesed up this svo look at the link

i'm more offended by that outrageous asking price than him tearing the car up. purists need to calm the **** down about desecrated svos unless they can buy the car themselves and do something about it.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:17 PM
FoxGT
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: tims 88 4
what idiot would pull an svo motor and put a 302 in it the svo is way faster than any gt and can run a 10 sec quarter if you know what you are doing the can easily put out 500+ hp and still get 20+ mpg or so if driven correctly
You do know there are 9 second 5.0 mustangs right?
& there are multiple people running a turbo'd 302 getting in the 20's mpg. I have a magazine with a guy pushing 800hp & getting 20mpg out of his turbo'd 5.0 & with 2.73's could be getting even higher.

I'm not ******* the 2.3t & I very well know what they're capable of otherwise I wouldn't own one. But the 5.0 is a very respectable engine. I personaly am not really biased toward any company. Hell the GM LS1 is one of my favorite engines aswell as the windsor engine family engines, 2.3T, ect... the list goes on for a while.

BTW, I love whoever made this thread. When I went to get a book to find out about the 800hp 20mpg stang lo & behold my 2.3turbo mustang keys fell out from behind the books. I've been looking for those things for way over a month.

TY!!!!!!!
Old 04-21-2007, 11:18 PM
sleeper_inc
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FoxGT

ORIGINAL: tims 88 4
what idiot would pull an svo motor and put a 302 in it the svo is way faster than any gt and can run a 10 sec quarter if you know what you are doing the can easily put out 500+ hp and still get 20+ mpg or so if driven correctly
You do know there are 9 second 5.0 mustangs right?
& there are multiple people running a turbo'd 302 getting in the 20's mpg. I have a magazine with a guy pushing 800hp & getting 20mpg out of his turbo'd 5.0 & with 2.73's could be getting even higher.

I'm not ******* the 2.3t & I very well know what they're capable of otherwise I wouldn't own one. But the 5.0 is a very respectable engine. I personaly am not really biased toward any company. Hell the GM LS1 is one of my favorite engines aswell as the windsor engine family engines, 2.3T, ect... the list goes on for a while.

BTW, I love whoever made this thread. When I went to get a book to find out about the 800hp 20mpg stang lo & behold my 2.3turbo mustang keys fell out from behind the books. I've been looking for those things for way over a month.

TY!!!!!!!
That was 351. and how did you get your keys back there[>:]
Old 04-22-2007, 07:32 PM
cantthink29

I think people need to take a chill pill. I agree that the car shoul perhaps not have been stuffed with a V-8, but at the same time, as the point was made, it was his car to do with as he wished. He wished to turn it into a V-8 show(?)car. The only issues I have are a: that he used the n-word, that's f$%ked up, and b: that supposedly everything under the hood was chrome, but I just didnt see it. Also, I think it was wrong to go and say that only an ignorant person would think the n-word was used to describe a certain race, etc. We all know what the n-word means.
P.S. I am a cracker.
P.P.S. Isnt this MUSTANG forums, NOT LETS CALL PEOPLE NAMES forums? Seriously, if that's what u wanna do, go to myspace.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:09 AM
86GT 93LX
5th Gear Member

no it was a conversation i was having with him in my email, i posted his emails on here,lol, start from the top man and read it all, it will make sense. and i did call him a dumb stupid something or other, beaotch or azzhole. so i wasnt really nice either, but i never posted my original message to him that provoked his n word speach
ORIGINAL: cantthink29

I think people need to take a chill pill. I agree that the car shoul perhaps not have been stuffed with a V-8, but at the same time, as the point was made, it was his car to do with as he wished. He wished to turn it into a V-8 show(?)car. The only issues I have are a: that he used the n-word, that's f$%ked up, and b: that supposedly everything under the hood was chrome, but I just didnt see it. Also, I think it was wrong to go and say that only an ignorant person would think the n-word was used to describe a certain race, etc. We all know what the n-word means.
P.S. I am a cracker.
P.P.S. Isnt this MUSTANG forums, NOT LETS CALL PEOPLE NAMES forums? Seriously, if that's what u wanna do, go to myspace.