5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Are pullies not for Daily Drivers?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 05:09 AM
spudz
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Are pullies not for Daily Drivers?

I have seen cars blow the intake completly off because of NOS lol its awesome.
Old 03-01-2006, 08:13 AM
Melon
2nd Gear Member

i never seen an itake blow off but i seen heads come off the cars beacuse they leaned it out too bad or ran way to big of a shot.

then you got to wait for them to clean up the track so you can make your pass damn it
Old 03-01-2006, 12:25 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

Well, if you really pay attention to fast and the furious theres alot of stuff that doesnt make sense. Like when he was racing Toredo (and the other people) he started blasting nitrous and his floor pan unbolted ?!? WTF IS THAT ABOUT!?! One, why would you have diamond plate for floor pans? Two, why would they unbolt? Three, the nuts on the floorpan were neon green.. I just thought that was pretty gay. Four, why would nitrous cause your floorpan to fall off ?!? GEEZE I LOVE IT!!
Old 03-01-2006, 01:48 PM
ckyguy68
5th Gear Member

ya i kno just more stupid stuff. how about when he hits nitrous everything gets blurry. +100 hp isnt that much. me and my buddy always get that movie out for laughs but so parts are ok. remember in the "idiot mustang driver" post, the topic of what car you would cuts your sack off for? how about the charger from that movie. according to the special features, it really did pull wheels and that made the shot hard because every time it stood up the carb flooded! i would cut my sack off for that car!
Old 03-01-2006, 02:44 PM
1fastzook
4th Gear Member

if you want voltage dont get the underdrives.I have them and im about to put the stock ones back on.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:42 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ckyguy68

ya i kno just more stupid stuff. how about when he hits nitrous everything gets blurry. +100 hp isnt that much. me and my buddy always get that movie out for laughs but so parts are ok. remember in the "idiot mustang driver" post, the topic of what car you would cuts your sack off for? how about the charger from that movie. according to the special features, it really did pull wheels and that made the shot hard because every time it stood up the carb flooded! i would cut my sack off for that car!
+1. I would cut em off that for that car. Well maybe not both... just one
Old 03-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Mustang#2
1st Gear Member

You can try the March "Power" Series... They help with the Charging. I put a set of those on after I tossed the regular underdrives.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:35 AM
Melon
2nd Gear Member

yes i love that charger ahhhh nonething like an good old 426 hemi with a blower. that whole movie is messed up watch paul walker shoot that guy on the dirt bike looke ware his tumb is it's on the slide if he really would have shot it like that he would have riped a chunk off his tumb and then when he jumps back in the supra to chase after vin he just takes off never puts it in gear or starts it or any thing and it is a stick. oh well at least it's not as hooky as the other movie they made torq having sport bikes off roading like dirtbikes **** like that. after fast and the furious came out i wanted to make a movie call the slow and the stupid making fun of it. and have the supra vs ferri secen be 2 80s grandma cars and be like more then you can afford pal buick la saber hahaa dumb ricers

we all need to hook up and make a good movie with bad *** cars i mean like a buch of good old 60s-70s muscle cars. and have some bad *** today cars as well like stangs,ta,ss and make the movie realstic as in no spical effects and have cars that really have 500 horse minum in it. hammering down

sorry for ranting and high jacking the tread
Old 03-02-2006, 08:44 AM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

ahh, come on guys. you know the white vw jetta was the nicest car on there?
Old 03-02-2006, 08:56 AM
Melon
2nd Gear Member

dude you are so right i love that jetta i'm going to go bulid one and thorw the pink slip down and race

btw i don't care if i could run 8s in the 1/4 i'm never throunging down my tittle beacuse all it takes is for something stupid to break like a ujoint for instance and you just lost your ride and i have lost a race beacuse i threw my drive shaft across the road lost to a damn honda civic with a fart can and wing. i was in my 67 cuda i used to have i took off hit second and all sundem bam driveshaft went across the road and the honda finnaly cought up and pass me i bet he called all his buddies saying he had such a bad *** car beacuse he beat a big block muscle car.

Quick Reply: Are pullies not for Daily Drivers?