5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Let's all give a warm MF welcome to HC

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 12:28 AM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Let's all give a warm MF welcome to HC

great! we have someone to delete the thread called "about idiot mustang driver" posted by a guy in an srt who has no questions at all about modding a mustang but does in fact have 16 pages of BS going. making lots of people steamed including me. i think if it belongs anywhere its "non topic"
Old 03-07-2006, 02:26 AM
HRnB
Administrator

ORIGINAL: ikeybmg

great! we have someone to delete the thread called "about idiot mustang driver" posted by a guy in an srt who has no questions at all about modding a mustang but does in fact have 16 pages of BS going. making lots of people steamed including me. i think if it belongs anywhere its "non topic"
See, these are the kind of things you should bring to your new moderators attention. Just PM him when you see things that need to be moved or closed. [sm=smiley20.gif]
Thanks for the heads up.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:26 AM
HC_CrAzYHoRsE
Super Moderator

damn i didn't even have time to prepare my speech[] *clears throat* hu hum!

thanks everyone for the warm welcome, and thank you Booze for making this thread... i'll do my best to keep the section clean and help out in any way i can. if anybody needs anything, anything at all please PM me, that's what i'm here for, i am now the official complaint department for this section[8D]. seriously, please don't hesitate to contact me when you feel something might deserve some attention. the ones who already know me know i'm a nice guy and i'm not here to give anybody a hard time, on the contrary i want this forum to have the most positive and motivating atmosphere possible. if any of you are wondering "who the heck is this douchebag?" well that's because i spend most of my time hanging out in OT. i'm definetly not one of the most knowledgeable persons on the forum but i do occasionally post in here and help out whenever i can. i am online about 12-16 hours a day so chances are if you need me, i'm here (except for sunday and monday, those days are reserved for the GF) , i'll always keep a 5.0 section window open but obviously i can't see everything all the time, so again i do encourage everyone to take action and contact me when anything might deserve some attention. thanks again, i'm really happy to get the opportunity to try and give back to this forum much as its given me since i've joined.

now back to your regular program[sm=smiley20.gif]

Martin

PS: now feel free to ***** this thread up, for once you get to post crap in a tech section
Old 03-07-2006, 02:49 AM
Black Snake
5th Gear Member

Good Job you bastard! LOL Im just playing congrats, you can now start by making me God haha.
Old 03-07-2006, 02:58 AM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

no prob bro! rock on!! and congrats on the new job...
Old 03-07-2006, 03:31 AM
Champ561
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 82FBGT50

ahh the site is going in the gutter another mod from CANADA!! haha kidding now we can brag that our mod has the nicest looking car on MF!!! congrats!!
+1[sm=signs003.gif]
Old 03-07-2006, 04:27 AM
schwindty
4th Gear Member

Oh gad a Quebecer modding the 5.0 section, what could possibly happen next! hahah Congrats Martin, I will be sure to drop you 16 questions a day just to keep ya on your toes!
Old 03-07-2006, 04:36 AM
Does Not Exist
4th Gear Member

super duper...congrats.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:01 AM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

hell yeah, hc is the man! congrats my friend
Old 03-07-2006, 11:02 AM
FoxRod
4th Gear Member

Yeah HC congrats on the position. Now you can make me 1st general so I can smack people up. ha ha ha ha.

Anyway just wanted to say good luck.

p.s. Still loving the Sig. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Quick Reply: Let's all give a warm MF welcome to HC