5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

the most AMAZING cat-back ever

Old 03-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Mustang95
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: the most AMAZING cat-back ever

Thanks philthy89fifty I think your the only other person who agrees.......SLP is about 20 mina way from me in toms river,nj..But i ordered my stuff from Cali becuase i refuse to buy there product....
Old 03-20-2006, 11:08 PM
explicit5point0

first of all i didnt say that i was a fanatic about them.. i said they sounded like they were awsome from what everyone was sayin.. i agree with some of the other about sound and opinion and stuff so i dont see why n e one has to bash flows or slps or whatever
Old 03-20-2006, 11:13 PM
1BIGMOFO
5th Gear Member

hey i think as long as you have something other than stock your ok. we dont need to be having a whip out contest here guys!
Old 03-20-2006, 11:13 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

ORIGINAL: explicit5point0

first of all i didnt say that i was a fanatic about them.. i said they sounded like they were awsome from what everyone was sayin.. i agree with some of the other about sound and opinion and stuff so i dont see why n e one has to bash flows or slps or whatever
Human nature. I just ordered the slp cat back for my car!! I could care less what someone else thinks about it. I built my car to suite me, no one else.
Old 03-20-2006, 11:16 PM
1BIGMOFO
5th Gear Member

hey if you get yours hooked up before me let me know how it sounds... mines sitting in the garage now... im hoping to hear it on sunday!
Old 03-20-2006, 11:18 PM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

ORIGINAL: StrongStang50

hey if you get yours hooked up before me let me know how it sounds... mines sitting in the garage now... im hoping to hear it on sunday!
LOL! I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet. But if it gets here before Friday and the weather is good, it will be on.
Old 03-20-2006, 11:37 PM
SN95FoxII
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PRO50SC

Human nature. I just ordered the slp cat back for my car!! I could care less what someone else thinks about it. I built my car to suite me, no one else.
Hey I agree with both of you 100%, last time someone posted whats your opinion of the SLP exhaust, I stated mine and why I didnt like it and a couple people came behind me and said my reasoning was BS and my statements were false and I clearly put it was an opinion. I heard all the cool sound videos on the internet before I bought the exhaust and was so amped to get it and when I finally turned the car over and heard it I was disappointed at how raspy and obnoxiously loud it was, but what really annoyed me was day after day listening to it while i drive, it just has a weird sound like a camaro, not what I wanted. It seems everyone lately is just as amped as I was and Im just trying to explain how it sounds, so when you do get it, its something you expect, not something you dont like I first assumed. Hope that helps but if you like it more power to you...
Old 03-20-2006, 11:40 PM
1BIGMOFO
5th Gear Member

there is a sound clip on the web if everyone wants to hear it, let me find it!
Old 03-20-2006, 11:43 PM
1BIGMOFO
5th Gear Member

found it guys, http://www.lmperformance.com/3513/50.html
its not super clear but good enough for me... i got mine off e-bay for 315 shipped in the box.... great buy
Old 03-21-2006, 12:03 AM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

i agree with you too, exhaust is personal opinion and no exhaust is wrong if you like it.
ORIGINAL: SN95FoxII

ORIGINAL: PRO50SC

Hey I agree with both of you 100%, last time someone posted whats your opinion of the SLP exhaust, I stated mine and why I didnt like it and a couple people came behind me and said my reasoning was BS and my statements were false and I clearly put it was an opinion. I heard all the cool sound videos on the internet before I bought the exhaust and was so amped to get it and when I finally turned the car over and heard it I was disappointed at how raspy and obnoxiously loud it was, but what really annoyed me was day after day listening to it while i drive, it just has a weird sound like a camaro, not what I wanted. It seems everyone lately is just as amped as I was and Im just trying to explain how it sounds, so when you do get it, its something you expect, not something you dont like I first assumed. Hope that helps but if you like it more power to you...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: the most AMAZING cat-back ever