5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Pics of the car.

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 04:40 AM
FoxRod
4th Gear Member

Default Pics of the car.

Hey everyone, By special request of Luckythirteen. Sorry it took so long to get up. Been very busy lately.

[IMG] [/IMG]
[IMG] [/IMG]
[IMG] [/IMG]
[IMG] [/IMG]
[IMG] [/IMG]
[IMG] [/IMG]
Old 04-22-2006, 04:46 AM
FoxRod
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Pics of the car.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

The last one is of what the kit looks like out of the car. Obviously not my motor but that's what the kit is.

Everyone play a game to see whos observant. WHat's missing in the pics in the first post (the more recent pics) that is there in this post (the older pics)? There is two things. Let the game begin.

P.S. I know the motor is all crappy and stained and dirty, please hold any neg. comments about that.
Old 04-22-2006, 04:59 AM
razarr69
2nd Gear Member

is the MSD box one of the things?
Old 04-22-2006, 05:15 AM
Black Snake
5th Gear Member

Intake plate?

ANyways looks sweet, Are you totally stock, besides the turbo?

You have numbers yet? What you think shes at? Can I have it? When isnt your BTM adjuster in the driver compartment? Too many questions?
Am I irritating you? Can I stop? LOL Sorry im already drunk.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:19 AM
clienterror
1st Gear Member

Ya, cover on Air intake mani and you painted or got a new chrome radiator cover?
Old 04-22-2006, 09:47 AM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

NICE!!! Hows it run? Is the intercooler mounted behind the facia? If so, how'd you get it inthere?
Old 04-22-2006, 11:51 AM
FoxRod
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: razarr69

is the MSD box one of the things?
Nope, sorry, last pic of the first thread the MSD is there. Good try though.

Black Snake Date 4/22/2006 3:15:17 AM

Intake plate?

ANyways looks sweet, Are you totally stock, besides the turbo?

You have numbers yet? What you think shes at? Can I have it? When isnt your BTM adjuster in the driver compartment? Too many questions?
Am I irritating you? Can I stop? LOL Sorry im already drunk.
Intake plaque is one, Good Job. ha ha ha. And is sequence of your questions. Yes, yes, 372rwhp and 430(something)rwtq, Hell NO, Because the guy that tuned it for me said that I shouldn't be adjusting it anyway unless I'm at a dyno to where my hood would be open and plus he said that sometimes ******* friends like to f*ck around with stuff in their cars so they started putting them in there (which I have stupid friends like that so I'm glad he put it in the engine compartment), Not too many don't worry, Nope, You could but I think your having too much fun, and I wish I was right now.

clienterror Date 4/22/2006 4:19:56 AM

Ya, cover on Air intake mani and you painted or got a new chrome radiator cover?
Intake plaque yes, radiator cover NO.

PRO50SC Date 4/22/2006 7:47:54 AM

NICE!!! Hows it run? Is the intercooler mounted behind the facia? If so, how'd you get it inthere?
It runs good. I love it. I keep up with my friends 98 LS1 TA with cam, exhaust, drag radial, full drag suspension, and a 125 shot of Nitrous. Yes the intercooler is behind the front fascia, right in front of the A/C condenser. It fits pretty good behind there by itself but I did have to do quite a little bit of cutting to get it to fit. Actually the bumber isn't completely on. On the top it's bolted down real good but I can't get the bottom 2 on both side so it has a gap on both side. I'm looking at getting a GT, Saleen, or Stalker front bumper soon so I will replace that soon.

Just let me know when everyone wants me to tell them the other thing that is missing. I'll give you another hint for this one. If you look in the first post, at the pics of the driver side headers there is a HUGE gap. What goes there?
Old 04-22-2006, 01:04 PM
luckythirteen13
6th Gear Member

that looks really nice!!! image the power you would make with h/c/i, more boost and a better block

do you have a tubular k-member?
Old 04-22-2006, 01:08 PM
Tims 88GT
6th Gear Member

hey foxrod do u have a vid that is not hosted by putfile??? i cant watch a putfile vid.[:@]
Old 04-22-2006, 01:10 PM
99mustang0
4th Gear Member

I dont see a battery, is that it?

Quick Reply: Pics of the car.