5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

whats the best way to catch a con???

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 09:25 PM
infantrycav
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: whats the best way to catch a con???

he will be facing larceny of private funds and internet fraud, the combined known $$$ stolen is over $800 now, if it goes past $1,000 this dude will be going to jail for sure.

Not making the middle easterners(being P.C., very P.C.) look to good dude.... just fuelin the fire for when I deploy...
Old 05-10-2006, 09:50 PM
g2_5point0
2nd Gear Member

anything over $500 in most states, is grand theft.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:06 PM
infantrycav
2nd Gear Member

well the MP's go off of the Uniform Code of Military Justice(UCMJ) and they said its $1K, but the more charges the merrier. He's right though, what goes around comes around, there are a lot of ex-military police officers and I know they don't appreciate ungrateful punk civilians for stealing from vets or personel when they have no ide what it is to serve or sacrifice.

He'd better hide in NJ because if he were anywhere in the huge state of texas you'd better believe me there would be a Platoon sized element of drunk/fight happy/pissed off infantryman at his ddorstep holding his dad by his neck telling him to get his sons *** out here...and we do like to fight.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:11 PM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

aight guys im back, lol...id love to tear his head off but.. we gonna get his punk azz. he got me for 370 for an rpmII imtake and infantrycav for 500!!! dirty scoundrel. hes prolly on here now laughing at us under another name, if youre here, taliban, you goin down this time bro![:@]
P.S., i mailed your mufflers today infantry, they said sat or mon. ill get that tracking # in the morning for you, ole lady left it at work.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:22 PM
89gtsleeper
2nd Gear Member

I say we all start by totally nailing this dude on his myspace and email... not with threats, but badtalking somebody, or better yet, telling the ****ty truth about this guy will definitely make the myspace chicks think he is a dick!!! Then, we focus on kicking his *** face to *** and/or jail time for him.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:36 PM
FiveLiterRiceEater
5th Gear Member

lets just go to NJ and shoot him.
Old 05-10-2006, 10:41 PM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

i got the # for the NJ state po po's.
http://www.state.nj.us/lps/njsp/feedback.html
ima give him till friday to respond or im gonna call these cats up. he hasnt been signed in since the 6th. id say hes about done with this sight. hope he realizes the end is near for him. he might screw some people, but not me. did yall see where he said his yearly earning s were like 125000 a year? he must rob alot of people cause you aint makin money like that while in college. you think those hoodrats he chats with on there actuallt believe that sheit? lmao. not for long, not after i get done with his myspace page.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:06 PM
infantrycav
2nd Gear Member

he obvious thinks he's a Jersey city mobster, but never seen an Arab mafia member. Just terrorists. most the guys at work have multiple handguns, I'll just draw out my M16 and nods(night vision) from the arms room at work and go a turbin hunting(yeeah like that'd really fly)! I'm no sniper but he's a pretty big target.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:09 PM
FiveLiterRiceEater
5th Gear Member

i prefer the stleath method of killing. sneak up on his fat *** while he's sitting at his computer on myspace and pull out the hunting knife. you know the rest. if i were gonna use a gun i'd have to get the 357 mag out and pop his knee caps once or twice. make him suffer a bit. ..man..im mean!
Old 05-10-2006, 11:10 PM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

i can bust full pop cans from 4-500 yds with my 7mm magnum rifle, special edition fluted bull barral, kevlar stock and leupold 4.5x14 scope. im all with ya bro. i know i could bust that pumpkin from 400 easy im not a sniper but im a good deer hunter, ill post pics of my gun later if yall wanna see it. i have an ak47 too buts its just semiauto, 30rd clip though i have a thompon center omega muzzel loader too if ya wanna go old school [8D]
ORIGINAL: infantrycav

he obvious thinks he's a Jersey city mobster, but never seen an Arab mafia member. Just terrorists. most the guys at work have multiple handguns, I'll just draw out my M16 and nods(night vision) from the arms room at work and go a turbin hunting(yeeah like that'd really fly)! I'm no sniper but he's a pretty big target.

Quick Reply: whats the best way to catch a con???