5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Finally.. Got My Timing SET:)

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 12:41 AM
wheelliftnpony
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Finally.. Got My Timing SET:)

gas is no obkect.. lol jp but i do have 4 jobs cut grass paper route i work at a local used car dealership and i do work on cars on the side.. btu gas is aright 15 miles to the gallon runin eZ but i can set the fuel pressure n **** in side the car with my electronic regulator.. so it saves some gas but its not to bad i love goin to cruis'n's al lteh time n just cruisn at night time with 3 or 4 otehr muscle cars its ****n alwsome no other better feeling in the world
Old 05-26-2006, 12:42 AM
wheelliftnpony
3rd Gear Member

hey 5liter rice eater is that blue on ur car that bright if so its sweet bro.. stadns out.. i like it u need some centerlines or somthin like i have to make it a real muscle car look..
Old 05-26-2006, 12:46 AM
FiveLiterRiceEater
5th Gear Member

i had that aready saved in a note pad on my pc just incase u wonder how i typed that so fast lol
hahaha I wanna go for a ride!! i was thinkin about a procharger set up, but i've been hearin all kinds of bad things lately. you ever think about a turbo setup??

and i got to ask, does it pop wheelies out on the street too?! haha

the blue was added to my car in a photoshop. mines really white, but i'm gettin it painted like that. and im probably gonna run some prostars.

how difficult was it to get a 9inch in that?

Old 05-26-2006, 12:49 AM
lookinforastang
I ♥ Acer

what the hell if my paper boy had a 500+ rwhp mustang he'd get a better tip!
Old 05-26-2006, 12:51 AM
wheelliftnpony
3rd Gear Member

the 9inch wasnt to hard but the big bucks i spent on gettign it WOW i got 5 grand in the rear of my car 3.89 detriot locker all BIG ford moser axles... but no it wasnt hard at all... but ya it will stand up on the street with my street slicks M/T Et's but im sure if i ever got cought doing that the cop would first of say do that **** again and then right me a ticket ha ha lol.. ya everyone if tookn for a ride has really been scared of there ***... even my dad hes got 9second camaro its a all drag car but he even said my pony scares him a lil its just the hood n **** when ur in the air u cant see **** at all.. its wicked ride man really is and procharger i duno man everyone ive talkd to about it says go procharger only n i know the 24lb will put my car in the deep deep 10's or maybe high 9's.. but its wicked turbo i think would do aright but it laggs alot im not found of it either i think turbos for ricers n s/c 's are for muscle cars
Old 05-26-2006, 12:52 AM
wheelliftnpony
3rd Gear Member

ha ha no i gatta use my beater for paper route inless i wont the cops calld on my about 173 times.. that is mm every single hosue i deliver to ha ha lol
Old 05-26-2006, 01:04 AM
FiveLiterRiceEater
5th Gear Member

prochargers are just. i dunno. them seem to blow headgaskets on foxes a lot. but usually its okay if you get your heads o ringed. and the turbo lag, if you can launch, you wont have a lag problem. just gotta get used to slippin the clutch a little. plus, look at it this way.

the procharger is going to take power to make power. the turbo just makes it. no belts or anything. and turbos arent necessarily for rice. i've seen some bad *** turbo 5.0s. and look at the callaway vettes. twin turbo corvette. they had some twin turbo vipers.. theres a kit now, to take the supercharger off the ford GT and put a twin turbo set up on it. i just think theres a lot of power to be had from a turbo.
Old 05-26-2006, 01:08 AM
wheelliftnpony
3rd Gear Member

u got a point there... but i duno man i just think the prochargers look n sound bad ***... i know they sound reall bad *** n a 24lb the biggest one they make would do some serious hp
Old 05-26-2006, 01:10 AM
FiveLiterRiceEater
5th Gear Member

thats true, they do sound pretty bad. my buddy has a powerdyne on his and it sounds cool at idle. but he needs a new exhaust cause it sounds like **** when he gets on it.

you go with the procharger, i'll get like a 78mm turbo. we'll see whats up then
Old 05-26-2006, 01:39 AM
wheelliftnpony
3rd Gear Member

lol aright man

Quick Reply: Finally.. Got My Timing SET:)