5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

::help me with exterior looks poll!::

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 02:51 AM
OnyxCobra
6th Gear Member

Default RE: ::help me with exterior looks poll!::

I say add the S281 wing and maybe the ABC Cobra front bumper and you'd have an ever more badass looking ride
FiveLiterRiceEater
5th Gear Member

Sprayin86
1st Gear Member

Thats cool. I was trying frantically to get done with mine last night so I could go tonight but it didn't happen. I've got a wiring catastrophe on my hands right now. Sweet looking car though man. Its doesn't look like it is in need of paint to me, but I have been riding around with a bashed in fender for the past 2 years.
Old 06-02-2006, 02:53 AM
BlackSVTsnake302
4th Gear Member

ABC cobra front bumper, maybe a wing?
Old 06-02-2006, 02:56 AM
Stevens91gt
5th Gear Member

put a whole bunch of stickers on it
they're like 5hp each..then get some projector headlights
and get some spinners and 5 inch exhaust tips
Old 06-02-2006, 02:59 AM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

thats about what i was thinking so far. i think the abc will flow perfect with the saleen body. im just afraid it will be too much with the abc and the body kit. and my cousin has a car almost identical to mine cept its a 97 coby. he bought the 281 wing so now i hate to get one even though i know it would look good.
ORIGINAL: OnyxCobra

I say add the S281 wing and maybe the ABC Cobra front bumper and you'd have an ever more badass looking ride
Old 06-02-2006, 03:00 AM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

thanks man, what kind of car you riden? i might see you down there this year. its a slow azz track but its all we got, right.
ORIGINAL: Sprayin86

Thats cool. I was trying frantically to get done with mine last night so I could go tonight but it didn't happen. I've got a wiring catastrophe on my hands right now. Sweet looking car though man. Its doesn't look like it is in need of paint to me, but I have been riding around with a bashed in fender for the past 2 years.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:01 AM
mcfomco
3rd Gear Member

Not to hack the thread but when do they do this? I am in Knoxville just a couple hrs away.
ORIGINAL: ikeybmg

hahaha! finally, someone who goes to streetfights. ahh yea, i havent been this year yet. still prepping her. i still have to paint, stouten up the rear, and do some more minor modding on the motor when my new parts come in. if everything goes good. i should be there by the end of july.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:05 AM
OnyxCobra
6th Gear Member

thats about what i was thinking so far. i think the abc will flow perfect with the saleen body. im just afraid it will be too much with the abc and the body kit. and my cousin has a car almost identical to mine cept its a 97 coby. he bought the 281 wing so now i hate to get one even though i know it would look good.
ORIGINAL: OnyxCobra

Just get it dude, people get it b/c it looks so tight!! Flows great with a lowered car too
Old 06-02-2006, 03:11 AM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

every tues, and thurs. opens at like 7 o clok maybe. cant remember but last till late.
ORIGINAL: mcfomco

Not to hack the thread but when do they do this? I am in Knoxville just a couple hrs away.

hahaha! finally, someone who goes to streetfights. ahh yea, i havent been this year yet. still prepping her. i still have to paint, stouten up the rear, and do some more minor modding on the motor when my new parts come in. if everything goes good. i should be there by the end of july.

Quick Reply: ::help me with exterior looks poll!::