5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

who has the best of "bad things happened"?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 03:13 AM
Black95MustangGT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: who has the best of "bad things happened"?

hmm i guess i have a story. didnt do nothing bad though.

some kids saw me spinnin a little off the line, next light they were next to me and wanted me to get on it. I did and then when i put it in 3rd. my fan belt flew off, little did i know i had a leak in a hose and it popped my belt right off. really embarassing.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:14 AM
Stevens91gt
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Black95MustangGT

hmm i guess i have a story. didnt do nothing bad though.

some kids saw me spinnin a little off the line, next light they were next to me and wanted me to get on it. I did and then when i put it in 3rd. my fan belt flew off, little did i know i had a leak in a hose and it popped my belt right off. really embarassing.
haha

i had cracked header gaskets..my car made a ticking noise all the time

talk about embarassing..driving through the school p'lot w/ click click click
Old 06-02-2006, 03:28 AM
FiveLiterRiceEater
5th Gear Member

quote:

ORIGINAL: FiveLiterRiceEater

i'm an ***/smartass/********/****er/ect been called em all boys, and they're all true.

+1

+ 9er
Old 06-02-2006, 03:30 AM
Stevens91gt
5th Gear Member

quote:

i'm an ***/smartass/********/****er/ect been called em all boys, and they're all true.

+1

+ 9er
ya man..that fiveliterriceeater is an asshat

haha jp man
Old 06-02-2006, 03:34 AM
FiveLiterRiceEater
5th Gear Member

^ very true.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:01 AM
schwindty
4th Gear Member

Man I think I have the worste of them all!

First part:

Had a 2001 GT Mild modded with fat 18 inch Saleen rimms when I was 18, got all drunk in the bar in Calgary one night and though it was a good idea to let my buddy who had a few go and race. Did some racing kicked *** and all then he was trying to see how it cornered. Trying hammering a corner at 140 without any warning to me kumped the curb ran into a parked car then to a telephone pole, needless to say the car was a write off and I fought with insurance for a year to get my money. Took the excess after payin my loan to get a 88 Gt Auto

Part 2:

Let my gf take that 88 Gt (auto) for a drive one day sober as a judge this time she was doing awesome with it being nice and carefull. Pull into a parking lot to grab a slurpee she mashes the gass instead of the brake .....panics... and keeps the gas pedal down , jumped yet another curb runs into a concrete bench and hits the building............TOTALLED but I bought the salvage and got the car inspected and back on the road

I now have 2 88 GT's and I am going to be buying another 2001 or 2002 Gt in the next year or a Vette I havent deceided yet!
Old 06-02-2006, 05:38 AM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

These are the reasons that I let NO ONE drive my car.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:40 AM
sals7tmp
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: schwindty

Man I think I have the worste of them all!

First part:

Had a 2001 GT Mild modded with fat 18 inch Saleen rimms when I was 18, got all drunk in the bar in Calgary one night and though it was a good idea to let my buddy who had a few go and race. Did some racing kicked *** and all then he was trying to see how it cornered. Trying hammering a corner at 140 without any warning to me kumped the curb ran into a parked car then to a telephone pole, needless to say the car was a write off and I fought with insurance for a year to get my money. Took the excess after payin my loan to get a 88 Gt Auto

Part 2:

Let my gf take that 88 Gt (auto) for a drive one day sober as a judge this time she was doing awesome with it being nice and carefull. Pull into a parking lot to grab a slurpee she mashes the gass instead of the brake .....panics... and keeps the gas pedal down , jumped yet another curb runs into a concrete bench and hits the building............TOTALLED but I bought the salvage and got the car inspected and back on the road

I now have 2 88 GT's and I am going to be buying another 2001 or 2002 Gt in the next year or a Vette I havent deceided yet!

Those are grounds for a brake up!!!!!
Tell her to buy you a new car and kick her out of yours!!!!
Old 06-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Black95MustangGT
4th Gear Member

damn.

leave it to us guys to drive the mustangs.

but i see some girls gettin down : )
Old 06-02-2006, 02:34 PM
HACKGT350
6th Gear Member

well i was driving home from the mall one day after school a good month after putting a brand new carb on...get to a traffic light right next to a gas station the floats get stuck open. my sister and i push my car into the gas station cause we couldnt get it started. open the hood (had all my tools with me for some reason) took a hamer and hit the pods to kock the floats loose. go to start it look in my rear view i see lots of smoke look forward cause i here my sister screaming standing out side the car...my engine is one fire and the flames are going up through the hood scoop. run into the car bays and tell the mechanic to give me something to put the fire out with he gives me dirty shop rags i was the like what the hell and im going to do with these i run back to the car and try beating the fire out doesnt work very well run back to him and tell him to give me the fire extinwisher he says no he will do it he walks out of the shop and walks 300 feet to my car and lets it burn he finaly puts it out then tells me i cant work on it in the parking lot and that every day it sits there i owe him 75 bucks.

i was about 30 min from home and go to start my car starts up 5 min later just bullsh!ting in the parking lot it turns off. go to start it doesnt want to start finaly kicks over. start driving and its bucking back and forth really bad smell something really really bad coming from the back. car dies we get out the fuel pump melted and the the wires to it melted to the exhaust pipe. pump cought fire (have fire extingwisher now) took it and put it out had to have the car towed hom 150 bucks

friend had my car and starts driving it out of his driveway drivers side wheel falls off while doing 5mph while i was up in maine for a week. the ball joint snapped

Quick Reply: who has the best of "bad things happened"?