MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang (https://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-1979-1995-mustang-14/)
-   -   cops got me! (https://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-1979-1995-mustang/137878-cops-got-me.html)

bz1111 06-10-2006 10:55 AM

cops got me!

Yesterday my buddy and I where coming back from my boat club and I decided to do a smoker right infront of my house, which is on a hill. I let her roll back about ten feet and nailed it. smoke smoke smoke!!!. I turned into my driveway and stopped to look back at the smoke and rubber marks. AS i am looking at the smoke a funny set of blue lights appear ,coming through my smoke field! a #$%@& cop car was down the street and saw the whole thing!!!

The good news is I rent my upstairs apartment to another police officer and he came home right after the other cop pulled into my driveway and my tenant smoothed the whole thing over. WHAT LUCK!!!!!! no tickets!!

LOOK BEFORE YOU BURN my new mojo

peace!!

PRO50SC 06-10-2006 10:57 AM

RE: cops got me!

Tech related?:eek:

randy78045 06-10-2006 10:59 AM

got lucky this time dude... by the way, how often you change your rear tires? :D

2 kwik 06-10-2006 11:08 AM

ORIGINAL: bz1111

Yesterday my buddy and I where coming back from my boat club and I decided to do a smoker right infront of my house, which is on a hill. I let her roll back about ten feet and nailed it. smoke smoke smoke!!!. I turned into my driveway and stopped to look back at the smoke and rubber marks. AS i am looking at the smoke a funny set of blue lights appear ,coming through my smoke field! a #$%@& cop car was down the street and saw the whole thing!!!

The good news is I rent my upstairs apartment to another police officer and he came home right after the other cop pulled into my driveway and my tenant smoothed the whole thing over. WHAT LUCK!!!!!! no tickets!!

peace!!

dumb ass;)

bz1111 06-10-2006 11:13 AM

ORIGINAL: 2 kwik

peace!!

dumb ass;)

dumb ass

Wow like you never did a burn out!!!!!!!!!

Just having a little fun and sharing it with others no need to let your rotten core shine through l

2 kwik 06-10-2006 11:15 AM

rotten core?:D:D:D:D

StickShifty 06-10-2006 01:31 PM

peace!!

haha

B 06-10-2006 01:45 PM

What kind of offense is that?... J/W

Bad Karma 06-10-2006 03:34 PM

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

At least if you are going to post in 5.0 Tech.....
-Ivan

live4motocross11 06-10-2006 04:46 PM

i hate how half the people on this site complain when ppl tell a burn out story... 1) im sure uve all done it 2) its not like hes doin it every time he gets in the car

not tryin to start ne thing thats just my 2 cents