5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

cops got me!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 10:55 AM
bz1111
2nd Gear Member

Default cops got me!

Yesterday my buddy and I where coming back from my boat club and I decided to do a smoker right infront of my house, which is on a hill. I let her roll back about ten feet and nailed it. smoke smoke smoke!!!. I turned into my driveway and stopped to look back at the smoke and rubber marks. AS i am looking at the smoke a funny set of blue lights appear ,coming through my smoke field! a #$%@& cop car was down the street and saw the whole thing!!!

The good news is I rent my upstairs apartment to another police officer and he came home right after the other cop pulled into my driveway and my tenant smoothed the whole thing over. WHAT LUCK!!!!!! no tickets!!

LOOK BEFORE YOU BURN my new mojo

peace!!
Old 06-10-2006, 10:57 AM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

Default RE: cops got me!

Tech related?
Old 06-10-2006, 10:59 AM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

got lucky this time dude... by the way, how often you change your rear tires?
Old 06-10-2006, 11:08 AM
2 kwik
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: bz1111

Yesterday my buddy and I where coming back from my boat club and I decided to do a smoker right infront of my house, which is on a hill. I let her roll back about ten feet and nailed it. smoke smoke smoke!!!. I turned into my driveway and stopped to look back at the smoke and rubber marks. AS i am looking at the smoke a funny set of blue lights appear ,coming through my smoke field! a #$%@& cop car was down the street and saw the whole thing!!!

The good news is I rent my upstairs apartment to another police officer and he came home right after the other cop pulled into my driveway and my tenant smoothed the whole thing over. WHAT LUCK!!!!!! no tickets!!

peace!!
dumb ***
Old 06-10-2006, 11:13 AM
bz1111
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 2 kwik

peace!!
dumb ***
dumb ***

Wow like you never did a burn out!!!!!!!!!

Just having a little fun and sharing it with others no need to let your rotten core shine through l
Old 06-10-2006, 11:15 AM
2 kwik
I ♥ Acer

rotten core?
Old 06-10-2006, 01:31 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

peace!!

haha
Old 06-10-2006, 01:45 PM
B
2nd Gear Member

What kind of offense is that?... J/W
Old 06-10-2006, 03:34 PM
Bad Karma
3rd Gear Member

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

At least if you are going to post in 5.0 Tech.....
-Ivan
Old 06-10-2006, 04:46 PM
live4motocross11
4th Gear Member

i hate how half the people on this site complain when ppl tell a burn out story... 1) im sure uve all done it 2) its not like hes doin it every time he gets in the car

not tryin to start ne thing thats just my 2 cents

Quick Reply: cops got me!