5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

DAMN PO PO'S!!!!!!!!!! CHP's!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 10:54 PM
KILLA E
2nd Gear Member

Default DAMN PO PO'S!!!!!!!!!! CHP's!!!!!!!!

I just have to get this off my chest!! So im a U.S Soldier currently working as an honor guard here for my fallen commrades and im on my way to a high profile active duty K.I.A about an hour away from where i live and im not 10 minutes into my drive when i get pulled over for using the carpool lane to merge into the fast lane!!! the cop was alright and let me go with a warning because of my situation,not 30 minutes later I get pulled over again for speeding when a nissan altima was clearly going faster than me!!! well this cop was a A-HOLE!! he said he pulled me over because he was "looking for me" because he had calls about me.....WHATEVER!!! when i asked him why he didn't pull over the altima,he said "oh he must have been doing 78 like you were,i didnt clock him" OH MY GOD!! then to top it all off,he tells me "your lucky your buddy died and got you out of this ticket"!!! WTF!!! I was STEAMING!!! anyway dont these lazy SON OF A B*%$#S have anything better to do then pick on us stang owners??? And a soldier on his way to pay his respects at that!!! well i just had to let that out,I been heated all day, and if anyone reading this is a CHP here in california, LEAVE US STANG OWNERS ALONE!!! just cuz were fast, DONT HATE!!!!

-KILLA E
U.S. ARMY

95' Drop Top GT 5 Speed
2" Eibach lowering kit/caster plates
B&M Short Throw
King Cobra Clutch
C&L Intake
4:10 Gears
Straight Pipes
Old 06-30-2006, 10:58 PM
94RoadRacerGT
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: DAMN PO PO'S!!!!!!!!!! CHP's!!!!!!!!

Man that sucks! What area were you pulled over in? I havent had too many problems with CHP **Knocking on wood as I write this**
Old 06-30-2006, 11:02 PM
KILLA E
2nd Gear Member

Bay Area...marin and mendocino county.....bunch of A-HOLE CHP's HERE...if you drive that nice red one up here,you'll get POPPED! ..lol
Old 06-30-2006, 11:10 PM
Stevens91gt
5th Gear Member

damn that sucks..i can see if you were speeding outrageously

although the speed limit is 70..not trying to be a dick

i wouldve flipped tho if he had told me..ur lucky your buddy died
Old 06-30-2006, 11:16 PM
KILLA E
2nd Gear Member

yea,i flipped inside if ya know what i mean...I had psd flashbacks's and visuallized lettin off a mag of .223's into his face for being a dissrespectful *****!
Old 07-01-2006, 12:04 AM
r.barn
6th Gear Member

welcome to the Republic of Kalifornia.............

move to Texas ASAP!!!!, lol
Old 07-01-2006, 12:08 AM
94RoadRacerGT
2nd Gear Member

Yeah, I feel you on that one. I was in the Army reserve attached to the 311th Coscom in santa monica. My unit got deployed about 2 months after I got out. I heard that there were a few people who didnt make it back. I wasn't very close with anyone in my unit but I have seen some around here where I live. Not to mention my recruiter lives about 3 blocks away from me. I joined in 98 and was enlisted in the reserve for 7 years and was never deployed once. I couldnt imagine what it would be like to lose someone I closley knew. My thoughts and prayers do go out to you and everyone mourning your loss.
Old 07-01-2006, 12:31 AM
HACKGT350
6th Gear Member

damn dude thats messed up i would have gave him a few choice words i think it would be worth getting a ticket at that point. i got pulled over today IN MY DRIVEWAY i was leaving and my neighbors complain that i always leave to fast or come in to fast i have a very long driveway too but i never do more than 15 if that anyway i was on my way out and he blocked me in he couldnt do anything but tell me to slow down he just had to look good since my neighbors were standing outside watching this all happen. he said he knew it was because of my exhaust. when i came home i said to my brother i cant wait to get my slp the cops will be over here every other day
Old 07-01-2006, 12:48 AM
FiveLiterRiceEater
5th Gear Member

i think id be calling a supervisor..
Old 07-01-2006, 01:00 AM
VigCS
5th Gear Member

I would have flipped a ****ing wig on that cop.

Quick Reply: DAMN PO PO'S!!!!!!!!!! CHP's!!!!!!!!