5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

I HAVE ALL THE BASIC ANSWERS

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 11:49 PM
bossco302
I ♥ Acer

Default I HAVE ALL THE BASIC ANSWERS

BUY A MANUAL AND READ IT. i see a lot of basic Q's to things i thought all guys new already ie. how do i change my tire.how do i change alternator.how do i adjust e-brake.how do i change fuel filter.how do i replace ebrake or common sense Q's my clutch slips uh its toast unless you adjusted it wrong.my brakes make a funny sound uh get down there and look at them? i aint trying to cause a argument but does anyone else feel the same way about some of these threads? like i do.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:02 AM
89GTRed
5th Gear Member

Default RE: I HAVE ALL THE BASIC ANSWERS

people are on here to learn. i dont mind people posting anything on here. if i dont know the answer or are just not interested i wont read it, its that simple.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:07 AM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

ORIGINAL: bossco302

BUY A MANUAL AND READ IT. i see a lot of basic Q's to things i thought all guys new already ie. how do i change my tire.how do i change alternator.how do i adjust e-brake.how do i change fuel filter.how do i replace ebrake or common sense Q's my clutch slips uh its toast unless you adjusted it wrong.my brakes make a funny sound uh get down there and look at them? i aint trying to cause a argument but does anyone else feel the same way about some of these threads? like i do.
Alotta stuff on here is repetitive, but that's what it's all about. You need to know somethin', post it up. There's always someone here willing to help. Not everyone on here is as smart as the next guy. Most of the members here are young kids just getting into cars. It's a good way for them to learn. Also some ppl are more book smart than others, but they can't get the knowledge from their head to their hands, this place is an avenue for that. Not sure about something, just ask!!! 99% of the time someone on here will have an answer.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:07 AM
FiveLiterRiceEater
5th Gear Member

^word. i dont think i'd much like it if i asked a question and some dick told me to read a manual. especially since i probably did read the manual and didnt get an answer.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:36 AM
bossco302
I ♥ Acer

ya i guess your all right. i should think before i post next time ...lol someone might think replacing a clutch quad is hard or they dont even know what it is but i have been there done that and was cake for me.but a noobee might need some help and i would be great at giving a hand at that one or doing a tranny/clucth replacement.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:41 AM
bossco302
I ♥ Acer

99% ok can anyone tell me what wire goes to the fuel pump on a 87 5.0? i know its one of the 4 wires in the round connector by the bumper
but dont want to jump it and fry somthing cause i got the wrong one. i know its the pump im 99% sure but would like to test it first by direct hook up to here if it comes on.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:44 AM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

99% ok can anyone tell me what wire goes to the fuel pump on a 87 5.0? i know its one of the 4 wires in the round connector by the bumper
but dont want to jump it and fry somthing cause i got the wrong one. i know its the pump im 99% sure but would like to test it first by direct hook up to here if it comes on.
Isn't there a diagram in that book of yours?
Old 08-03-2006, 12:47 AM
bossco302
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: FiveLiterRiceEater

^word. i dont think i'd much like it if i asked a question and some dick told me to read a manual. especially since i probably did read the manual and didnt get an answer.

guess i deserved dat one...but i would not tell anyone to read a manual after asking me. unless i just realy didnt know the answer.
Old 08-03-2006, 12:49 AM
bossco302
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: PRO50SC

boy im going to start a new thread...its called "have you ever stuck your foot in your mouth"
Old 08-03-2006, 12:50 AM
PRO50SC
The Rogue Mod

ORIGINAL: PRO50SC

boy im going to start a new thread...its called "have you ever stuck your foot in your mouth"
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rtfm.gif]

Quick Reply: I HAVE ALL THE BASIC ANSWERS