MustangForums.com

MustangForums.com (https://mustangforums.com/forum/index.php)
-   5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang (https://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-1979-1995-mustang-14/)
-   -   what ya think of these wheels? (https://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-1979-1995-mustang/164048-what-ya-think-of-these-wheels.html)

Ecstasy 08-09-2006 03:21 PM

RE: what ya think of these wheels?

+1 on do what you want not what everybody else thinks you should do, me personally black rims are ugly unless there on a white or black car, but those rims are ugly period, there too plain, i dont know about everybody else but i like to be original, i hate following the crowd. i.e. im going with slp not flows, i have 16" am rims i like them n i could careless what other people say, my gt has tailpipes and the bumper is not cut(original). my lx has dumps which lx's have tails(original). so my advice to you is do what you like, like the 1 guy said your building the car for you, not for somebody else, and like most ppl, no matter what ppl say if they like somethign and no1 else likes it, there going to go with it because its for them not for the other ppl.

BascoSauce 08-09-2006 03:22 PM

ha im sitting on my ass, im on my lunchbreak AT WORK! but you knew that already huh? and i said i knew photoshop and illastrator well, didnt say anything about grammar or punctuation:D

and i didnt know YOU made it, i thought i read "heres an idea" meaning i thought you just searched through google for awhile and got some 23 year old who spent time on it thinking its nasty....you cant tell me that there arent people like that out there!

wasnt tryin to knock you, congrats i could do that in 2 secs too, lets photoshop/AI medals for ourselves?

MY BAD!

TwotoneVert 08-09-2006 03:33 PM

Looks good to me.

jzgt 08-09-2006 03:34 PM

ORIGINAL: BascoSauce

ha im sitting on my ass, im on my lunchbreak AT WORK! but you knew that already huh? and i said i knew photoshop and illastrator well, didnt say anything about grammar or punctuation:D

and i didnt know YOU made it, i thought i read "heres an idea" meaning i thought you just searched through google for awhile and got some 23 year old who spent time on it thinking its nasty....you cant tell me that there arent people like that out there!

wasnt tryin to knock you, congrats i could do that in 2 secs too, lets photoshop/AI medals for ourselves?

MY BAD!
Yeah, I deleted the post cause I realized I was a little harsh...and that's just not me...sorry for that. I felt bad after I wrote it :).

I really did it in like 2 secs. because I don't have tons of time. But I assure you I have some decent PS skills as I do lots....and lots of it for work (web stuff). I also do logos for stamping die makers. I use Illustrator a bunch though as I need vector stuff for that.

Sorry again at my snapping tone :D

- Jeff

primetime5.0 08-09-2006 03:51 PM

rims with rivets are ugly

BigDaddyJames 08-09-2006 04:22 PM

I think if you like them it's awesome. I'm a little bored of the black wheels with silver lips.