5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

SON OF A BIT@H!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 09:09 PM
Hung Like a Stang
4th Gear Member

Default SON OF A BIT@H!!!!

why am I destined to always get screwed? Why is it that I can't have anything nice? Why do I always give to people, but get shat on by the scum of society?!!!!!!!

I just found out no more than 5 minutes ago that somone hath hit my car! F#cking dent in the passenger fender. Why does **** happen to me?! Worst news I've gotten in awhile. Things can't ever go right for me.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm a whiny little bitch but this really ****ing sucks!

*rant over*...for now
Old 08-15-2006, 09:11 PM
Goosepoop302
4th Gear Member

Default RE: SON OF A BIT@H!!!!

naa man you can rant abou bull **** like that, i hope you are covered with unsurence and you catch the **** that did it
Old 08-15-2006, 09:35 PM
Hung Like a Stang
4th Gear Member

what sux, is that i havn't transferred my insuracne to the new company to get full coverage yet.

I was waiting until the end of the month bec aues i was paid on liability for the rest of august.

It's at a spot though that which my bro can maybe fix it.
Old 08-15-2006, 09:45 PM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

the POS that backed into your baby and left without
leaving a note deserves death by hanging....i would
pull the lever for you. sorry this happened
Old 08-15-2006, 09:57 PM
93 LX FiveO
5th Gear Member

sucks man

ive been there

had someone really f* up my old car.. needed new quarter panel, door, and moldings.

ive found about a ping ball size dent in my quarter panel on the stang when i came out from the super market one day.. obviously some dumbass just felt the need to swing there ****ty door into my car.

i live on a street with alot of kids and a baseball has hit my hood leaving a nice size dent too. when i talk to there parents they say "oh well there just kids".. i would have taken legal action but i dont have full coverage and i cant afford lawyer.

ive already warned those kids not even come 20 ft near my car and yet i see them infront of my house playing baseball and just throwing crap around. luckily i will be moving soon and i tell u waht... im not leaving without some payback.
Old 08-15-2006, 10:21 PM
TwotoneVert
5th Gear Member

An eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.................
Old 08-15-2006, 11:01 PM
Hung Like a Stang
4th Gear Member

it really sux fellas it really does. But, i'm really hoping that my bro can get it out. Its not crease so he could probalby pop it and roll it a little bit.
Old 08-15-2006, 11:54 PM
88ragtop
3rd Gear Member

Go and get a baseball and through it threw the front window of those kids parents house and tell them "oh well Im just a kid at heart".
ORIGINAL: 93 LX FiveO

sucks man

ive been there

had someone really f* up my old car.. needed new quarter panel, door, and moldings.

ive found about a ping ball size dent in my quarter panel on the stang when i came out from the super market one day.. obviously some dumbass just felt the need to swing there ****ty door into my car.

i live on a street with alot of kids and a baseball has hit my hood leaving a nice size dent too. when i talk to there parents they say "oh well there just kids".. i would have taken legal action but i dont have full coverage and i cant afford lawyer.

ive already warned those kids not even come 20 ft near my car and yet i see them infront of my house playing baseball and just throwing crap around. luckily i will be moving soon and i tell u waht... im not leaving without some payback.