5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

What would you ask for it?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 03:45 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

Default RE: What would you ask for it?

Damn, 5K in a month?! That blows...

Its alright though... I just turned 19 like 10 days ago and Im already 25K deep in cars, still owe like 10-11K to the bank and Im about to buy a new 07 G6 GT sometime this week [&:]

Did that make you feel any better knowing that I will be in debt until Im 30 years old?
Old 08-29-2006, 03:47 PM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

LOl, makes me feel bad for both of us. Yea, I got way behind and the bank is threatening court. I bet my credit is shot! And I had it built up good before this too.[:@]
Old 08-29-2006, 03:53 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

Damn bro that really sucks though! Try whatever you can but try not to sell it!

I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD PAYPAL IKEYBMG ONE DOLLAR..... WHOS DOWN?
Old 08-29-2006, 04:00 PM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

Lol, thanks for the support bro. I really am gonna try my best to keep it. Ive had it since '98. But if i sell, im gonna get a new ride in the spring. Its hard to picture life without a tang of some sort.
Old 08-29-2006, 06:09 PM
Hawk
3rd Gear Member

Not sure if you would be interested, but you could always through it on ebay and set your reserve to like 13k. Then just see how high it goes. If your highest bidder only gets up to like 10k for it, you can always contact him after the auction and see if he still wants it. Or you may make more money, you never know. But it is a good way to feel out the market and get to the guys that are seriously looking for cars as modded out as yours.
Old 08-30-2006, 12:35 AM
ikeybmg
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Hawk

Not sure if you would be interested, but you could always through it on ebay and set your reserve to like 13k. Then just see how high it goes. If your highest bidder only gets up to like 10k for it, you can always contact him after the auction and see if he still wants it. Or you may make more money, you never know. But it is a good way to feel out the market and get to the guys that are seriously looking for cars as modded out as yours.
Thats a heck of an idea man. I shoud have thought about that. I put it in the paint shop today. I might list it when I get back
Old 08-30-2006, 12:48 AM
georgiaguy246
4th Gear Member

nice car man. but don't sell it to someone whos cheap. cause theres someone willing to buy it for what you asking so you'll feel comfortable about it. either way your still going to lay awake in bed thinking about it lol, just joking. but if you could don't sell it cause you'll regret it. my dad had a 77 nova hatchback putting out 550 hp at the wheels with just engine power, then i came along and he still gets choked up about it. he regrets selling it and if you sell yours you'd regret it to man. well good luck with everything!