5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Mustang healing....Com'n in...lol.

Old 08-29-2006, 03:47 AM
88stangaruu
5th Gear Member

Default Mustang healing....Com'n in...lol.

Alright, i just thought since it was about 1:30am and nothing is really going on on the forums tonight, that i would take the time and pay some tribute to the ole' mustang. Ive had some good times in it, ive had some bad times in it, i would never ever consider selling it. Today something happened that reminded once again how much i love cars, me and my fiancee got into a huge brawl, i cant even remember what about now, but i got pissed and tore a door off its hinges i just grabbed the keys and out the door i went. I drove about 20 miles, just cruising today. It felt good to, i havnt done that since i was like 16 probably. Just cruised, no worries. I jsut forgot about the fight and drove down some roads i hadnt been down in years. I probably relaxed more just driving my car then i have in a long long time. It felt really nice. I just figured i'd post it up, maybe get some chit chat started..anybody else got some stories?
Old 08-29-2006, 04:00 AM
89Ford
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Mustang healing....Com'n in...lol.

i wish my mustang wasnt all gutten and still insured so i could drive it instead of my stupid civic
Old 08-29-2006, 04:01 AM
89Ford
4th Gear Member

I just want to remember what its like to drive it
Old 08-29-2006, 04:04 AM
88stangaruu
5th Gear Member

i hear that. My car was down for about 6 months with a bumed tranny. It sucked bad. I just wish i could cruise like that every day. Reminded me of when i first got my license and stuff....oh well. []
Old 08-29-2006, 04:06 AM
ttoppedaerocoupe
2nd Gear Member

when its late at night, and youre sitting at a stoplight, and theres no other cars around...

the gauges give off a green glow and you tap the accelerator, and you hear the rumble under the hood, and the whole car shakes for a second when it comes back down to idle. You power shift until about 50 when the light turns green and you let the car decel for a second so you get a couple pops, then you just cruise with some tunes on.

thats what its all about.

alex
Old 08-29-2006, 04:07 AM
89Ford
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ttoppedaerocoupe

when its late at night, and youre sitting at a stoplight, and theres no other cars around...

the gauges give off a green glow and you tap the accelerator, and you hear the rumble under the hood, and the whole car shakes for a second when it comes back down to idle. You power shift until about 50 when the light turns green and you let the car decel for a second so you get a couple pops, then you just cruise with some tunes on.

alex
SOB now i really miss it
Old 08-29-2006, 04:10 AM
88stangaruu
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ttoppedaerocoupe

alex
Aint that the truth...

Dude you just completlely took me back to when i used to work 3rd....it was identical to that....
Warm summer night, windows down, radio off. One arm hanging out the window...haha, god, making me wanna go drive it some.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:15 AM
90mustang5.8
I ♥ Acer

one time i smoked a whole bunch of pot j/k i'm bored

Old 08-29-2006, 04:18 AM
88stangaruu
5th Gear Member

haha, Ah..come on now...i wanna hear some good stories bout Mustangs. I know theyre are some good ones out there.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:20 AM
90mustang5.8
I ♥ Acer

wunna hear a story go 2 the street/strip section...and click on "2000 camaro sleeper"

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mustang healing....Com'n in...lol.