5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

5.0 Almost squashed a Biker today.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 03:31 AM
89GTRed
5th Gear Member

Default 5.0 Almost squashed a Biker today.

You know what really gets me pissed off? When someone...ANYONE thinks they OWN the road! I was following my brother down a 50 mph road today when traffic almost came to a dead still going 1 way. When we hit a bend i could see about 150 yds down the road theres these ******* bikers slowing to about 15-20mph so they can pop their wheelies, not caring that they are causing about 25-30 cars to congest behind them. And ignoring the 20 or so cars honking at them.

Well i dealt with this for about 2 miles b4 i decided to make a run and pass these little biatches. Well i got some serious speed going and began passing cars when i see these *** speeding up all of the sudden (keep in mind they have consistently been going anywhere from 15-25 mph on a 50mph road for about 5 mins now). Now i see they are trying to keep me from passing them. So they wanted to completely be asses and congest traffic and at the same time NOT let anyone pass. Luckily i had enough speed built up that i was able to pass the first no prob, but the second was only a car behind me and gaining to stop me from getting over, trying to force me into this oncoming car, when i saw a car getting to close for comfort, so i thought " fug this guy im getting over" and pushed over cutting him off.

The third motorcycle pulled over to let me pass but the 2nd one was still on my ***. So i figured maybe he want to run a lil so i go a couple times up to about 90 and he stays pretty much on my *** the whole time. Now i see him really on my *** and i know hes pissed. So i looked back a couple times and he throws his hands up and flips me off. Now im really pissed, so whatd i do? I brake checked that lil biatch somewhat, and he almost rearended me. If this would have happened my bro who was right behind him would have innevitably ran his *** over. This Fatty on a bike then got off my ***, pulled over, waited for his friends to catch up, and tried to get his friends to follow me. They declined and turned the opposited way me and my bro had (we had pulled over a block or so after a left turn as we were almost at my bros house and we didnt want them to know where he lives, and saw this happen).

I never knew as much as i do now as to why some people actually gunned to hit me as well as i know they do to other people riding bikes. Now thanx to this ******* i know why people hate us normal bike riders as well as the lil biatches that give them cause to. Its people like this that ruin it for all the rest of us who like to ride bikes.[:@] I had considered brake checking him harder so he DID hit me and crash but i didt want to damage the stang. I hope that *** crashes his bike and gets maimed so he can no longer drive a bike.
Old 09-07-2006, 03:36 AM
Stevens91gt
5th Gear Member

Default RE: 5.0 Almost squashed a Biker today.

haha..long post

but funny story
Old 09-07-2006, 03:55 AM
SikGT
3rd Gear Member

Cool Story. Sometimes it feels like people are always out to **** you off. Wake up wondering what's going to happen today.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:05 AM
90mustang5.8
I ♥ Acer

hahah..the break check is my favorite..or when sum one honks the horn at u when ur stoped i just put her into reverse and rev my engine a little....u should see the look on there face it's hilarous
Old 09-07-2006, 04:10 AM
Black Snake
5th Gear Member

Not so funny if you would of brake checked him and acctually did rear end you and cause him serious injury or death.

Reason I say this because I just recently got a bike and learned how to ride one. So I expect people to repect me as much as I do them.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:13 AM
90mustang5.8
I ♥ Acer

black snake, what's the name of your hood it's nice!! and what's the hight of the lift for the cowl?
Old 09-07-2006, 04:16 AM
Stevens91gt
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Black Snake

Not so funny if you would of brake checked him and acctually did rear end you and cause him serious injury or death.

Reason I say this because I just recently got a bike and learned how to ride one. So I expect people to repect me as much as I do them.
well according to his story..the bikers didnt respect him

so he didnt respect the bikers

im not saying he was right in doing so..
Old 09-07-2006, 04:17 AM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

well with my new brakes and my tail lights not lighting up when i hit the brakes his *** would have hit me and flown over my car. i would have kept going.
Old 09-07-2006, 04:17 AM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

He's wasn't trying to brake check the retard just because he was on a bike, it's because he was being a dumbass and tailgating him and acting like an idiot on a busy public road. I would've done the same thing bro!
Old 09-07-2006, 04:19 AM
90mustang5.8
I ♥ Acer

hahahahaha

Quick Reply: 5.0 Almost squashed a Biker today.