5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Could i take him?

Old 09-30-2006, 01:15 AM
SSKiller
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Could i take him?

I dont under estimate them. I know what my friend's does to lightly modded foxes. He eats them alive...and I laugh.
Old 09-30-2006, 03:26 AM
mustangfxbdy
3rd Gear Member

one thing you should never do is underestimate anything because you never know whats under the hood and how much money has been invested in it... I always find it amusing when someone is so cocky they think they have got it in the bag and then the other car blows there doors off. I always give the other car benefit of the doubt. but it comes down to the driver also.

ive never really been in a stock fox before when i bought mine it had most of its mods it does now besides ignition and headers and a couple of other goodies.and all the foxes ive rode in werent stock either.its rare as can be to find a stock fox around here. so all i can speak from is my car and i can take them. cant say for the person who started this thread but hopefully he will run him and then we will know.
Old 09-30-2006, 05:53 AM
Need4Speed89GT

With the Civic he wont even know what hit him. This one you will win no doubt

With the Supercharged Grand Prix...

Depends on what kind of race it is...

From a dig you will have a chance

From a roll you will get beat. It may be a close race but in the long run those supercharged grand prix's have the top end to pull on a lot of cars, especially mustangs.

I wish you good luck with the Grand Prix because you will definetly need it... as for the civic all you need to know is how to press down on the gas pedal and it should be no contest
Old 09-30-2006, 07:33 PM
Nadelle
3rd Gear Member

where the hell is 91mustnagt

DID YOU WIN OR NOT !!!!!

let us know, even if you didnt then we still love ya........you better not ****ing lose or im gonna beat the living **** out of.... uh em, excuse me sorry. [&:]

Good luck man. [sm=burnout.gif]

Search this Thread