5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

got a ticket/s!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 02:51 PM
CrazyCobraSpeed
4th Gear Member

Default RE: got a ticket/s!!

if he had regular lights (not high beam.... brights) and fog lights that wouldnt blind any1.... besides you rear veiw mirror can change the angle so the light doesnt hit you in the eyes if u have sensitive eyes or sum1 does have there brights on... the cop was just being an ******* becuz it was 11 at nite and there was nothing to do and u were in a mustang and he wanted to pick on sum1.. make himself feel special... to bad shooting dumbass cops is illegal
Old 10-04-2006, 03:06 PM
jjbg86
2nd Gear Member

i never heard of that?? mine are on whenever my lights are on i doubt that is even a law prolly just trying to hassle u
Old 10-04-2006, 03:39 PM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: CrazyCobraSpeed

if he had regular lights (not high beam.... brights) and fog lights that wouldnt blind any1.... besides you rear veiw mirror can change the angle so the light doesnt hit you in the eyes if u have sensitive eyes or sum1 does have there brights on... the cop was just being an ******* becuz it was 11 at nite and there was nothing to do and u were in a mustang and he wanted to pick on sum1.. make himself feel special... to bad shooting dumbass cops is illegal

that is such a shame life would be so much easier for people like us with fast cars