5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 01:37 PM
I G Joe
5th Gear Member

Default RE: RACED AN STI TONIGHT

sore ****ing loser since he spent 34k for a car that got beat but somethin as simple as N/A and nitrous =P
Old 10-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Highplanezdrifter
1st Gear Member

I'd have to say the comment about the nitrous was pretty gay, winning is winning, fast is fast. whats the difference between nitrous and a blower other than someone crying about it being cheating? nothing but price. if you're scared of losing to a nitrous car, don't race it. i would suppose "the ice man" shannon jenkins (pro mod driver) must be cheating then too, right??
Old 10-09-2006, 02:06 PM
Highplanezdrifter
1st Gear Member

by the way, nice kills man!
Old 10-09-2006, 02:08 PM
CarJway
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Liquid_02

Well that's not something I would bragg about... You beat a car using nitrous, and they didn't have it. Without it they'd all EASILY smoke you, SRT-4 FOR SURE would smoke you, even though he's not running 20PSI as you said cause that's absolute horse ****, that motor would be all over the road running that much boost, and if he was, even your nitrous wouldn't keep you up to him, I've personally seen those things STOCK with the stage II turbo kit from Chrysler run 13.1 consistantly with a good set of tires in the 1/4, unlike the 14's stock the 5.0 cars run. So Bull. 350Z? Haha you're joking right? Those things are incredibly quick, drove one once, and all I have to say is... They Have *****. Three to be exact.

In other words. They didn't know how to drive, or your BSing us

NO2 is just for those who don't make enough power without power adders. If I want more power, I'll change heads or add a supercharger, that way power's always there, don't have to worry about a bottle, and I can smoke people all day without having to make a stop at Canadian Tire to get my bottle re-filled.
Say what? When you race someone, you bring everything you got. You don't ask to see what they have or tell them to change something. This isn't 'Pinks' nor the Fast and the Furious... You bring what you have to the table, and if you come short, you end up short...

350z's and G35's are not quick. They run a mid 14 (average if the driver that can actually hook up in the street.)

Good kills, and I am all for the 'Giggle Gas.'
Old 10-09-2006, 03:21 PM
Black95MustangGT
4th Gear Member

hell yeah man, work on that stalling when dumping the clutch though brah!

congrats on your kills!
Old 10-09-2006, 03:23 PM
tokinGLX
duke of herb

Well that's not something I would bragg about... You beat a car using nitrous, and they didn't have it. Without it they'd all EASILY smoke you, SRT-4 FOR SURE would smoke you, even though he's not running 20PSI as you said cause that's absolute horse ****, that motor would be all over the road running that much boost, and if he was, even your nitrous wouldn't keep you up to him, I've personally seen those things STOCK with the stage II turbo kit from Chrysler run 13.1 consistantly with a good set of tires in the 1/4, unlike the 14's stock the 5.0 cars run. So Bull. 350Z? Haha you're joking right? Those things are incredibly quick, drove one once, and all I have to say is... They Have *****. Three to be exact.

NO2 is just for those who don't make enough power without power adders. If I want more power, I'll change heads or add a supercharger, that way power's always there, don't have to worry about a bottle, and I can smoke people all day without having to make a stop at Canadian Tire to get my bottle re-filled.
sounds like somebodys a little sore here. did you race somebody with nitrous and get your *** handed to you¿ the poster already changed heads, cam, intake manifold, carb, tranny and gears. so it looks to me his car would smoke yours even off of the bottle. go cry on the honda forums er something.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:28 PM
turbostang21
5th Gear Member

did anyone ever tell you it's better to be thought an absolute idiot then to open your mouth and prove it...i doubt this is the first time.

hot85...how many times are you going to post this in the wrong sections
https://mustangforums.com/m_2081717/tm.htm

btw liquid o2 his (hot85fifty) setup is easily good for 12's on motor....
Old 10-09-2006, 03:37 PM
primetime5.0
6th Gear Member

your an idiot
Old 10-09-2006, 03:39 PM
primetime5.0
6th Gear Member

The point is that fast is fast, no matter how you get there. -JD1969
Old 10-09-2006, 04:09 PM
rcdblink716
3rd Gear Member

Honda Lover. Run what u brung and if u lose, shut up.