5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

civic wanted to race me tonight, could i have won?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2006, 03:15 AM
Smitty98RT
1st Gear Member

Default RE: civic wanted to race me tonight, could i have won?

A civic wanted to race a mustang and he was boasting 15's in the quarter. I would have said the girlfriend can wait another 15 minutes and stomped a mudhole in his *** and walked it dry.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:19 AM
8Mustang8
2nd Gear Member

ya i really should have just raced him it took longer talking to him then it would have racing him
Old 10-13-2006, 03:21 AM
8Mustang8
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SSKiller

Nitrous is adjustable. On a stock motor....they can take a 125 shot all day long. Talk to Fullauto and he can tell you anything you want to know.
i don't use ebay much, how do i find him to talk to him
Old 10-13-2006, 03:25 AM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

What altitude are you at dude, that will make the difference. If he ran a 15.2 at sea level, you've got him. If he ran a 15.2 in colorado, he's packin some heat.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:28 AM
8Mustang8
2nd Gear Member

i'm in utah, so whatever sea level that is. i'm pretty sure i could win, and i don't really have to worry about traction cause from what i can tell i've got pretty good traction compared to most people on here, i know part of it is cause i dont' have as much power but i'm sure thats not all of it
Old 10-13-2006, 03:28 AM
Smitty98RT
1st Gear Member

Its a civic...how much heat could it possibly pack dude?
Old 10-13-2006, 03:31 AM
342strokermotor

HAHAHA FUVKING CIVICS!!! What is with them, first off, he needed an engine swap. Second he probably, had sneaky shots if he was so sure of himself. Secondly, 15.2??????????????? I did 16 with a stock AOD 6 cyclinder with intake and exhaust, Street tires, Stock gear ratios, STOCK STOCK STOCK! I WOUDLA JUMPED ON THAT!!!!!! I beat a civic So bad one dy with it, i didnt even see him, he wa sso embarasse doff the line that he turned first chance he had!!!!, He sat there revving and ****, i was like, i wont even say a word, i just Romope dit off the get go, he couldnt even see me after a block, (and i had my girl in da car next to me) ONLY imports id watch out for are them 4wd Lancer evos. ONLY thing id be weary of racing for cash!! EXPECIALLY the one that go, vroooooom SHHHH!! hahah j/k Anyway SMOEK EM UP FOR UAS!!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEPING FIGHTING THE GOOD OLD AMERICAN VS JAPAN FIGHT HAHAH! ADIOS!
Old 10-13-2006, 03:34 AM
SSKiller
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 8Mustang8

Nitrous is adjustable. On a stock motor....they can take a 125 shot all day long. Talk to Fullauto and he can tell you anything you want to know.
Click the search, look to where is says search by author. Type in Fullauto. Click on whatever post he replied in.....and in the bottom of his reply there is a little option that says "PM" click it. Then ask him the question.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:38 AM
Smitty98RT
1st Gear Member

A couple of weeks ago I passed a turbo WRX on the interstate...he tried to pass me back...but that didnt work....we got off the interstate, he tried to take me at the traffic light ...that didnt work either....finally at the second light I rolled down my window and asked him if he would please leave me alone. Theres no replacement for displacement.
Old 10-13-2006, 03:52 AM
8Mustang8
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 8Mustang8

Click the search, look to where is says search by author. Type in Fullauto. Click on whatever post he replied in.....and in the bottom of his reply there is a little option that says "PM" click it. Then ask him the question.
oh i thought you ment talk to him on ebay, but i got it now. thanks for the help i'm still not sure if i want to take this route but i have a little money and really want to spend it on something nice for my car that will give me some power

Quick Reply: civic wanted to race me tonight, could i have won?