5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

i can't take it!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 11:18 PM
4fit?
4th Gear Member

Default RE: i can't take it!!

So, what were the fuggers talking **** driving? Who gives a rat's furry *** what they think anyways. I'm not a Ford man by any means, but I do like Mustangs. I get in arguements all the time becuase I'm a Chevy guy at heart who drives a stang. I just challenge them to a race and they typically shut the hell up.
Old 10-16-2006, 11:29 PM
86 5.0L
6th Gear Member

The bull **** stops when the green light drops!

Old 10-16-2006, 11:54 PM
Braydon619
3rd Gear Member

haha yah man don't listen to people.... my car looks like CRAP and i've never had anyone say it sucks.... and if anyone doughts it just tell them to get there car and just see who's complaining when their the ones in your rear view.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:19 AM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

a little story haha. so back in august a guy in a SS LS1 camaro came drivin' by me and my roomate, i was driving is 90 GT with a ton of **** done, car sounds realy mild but pushs just shy of 500WHP, so at a light the guy says " mustangs are like ******** everyone has em'" so me being me take off from the light all slow like and he floors it, so i get in it a little and make it seem like i was trying to keep up, so at the next light i said i would race him for a grand (roomate always had a grond roled up for things like this) he agrees so we take off from the light playin with him i let him have about half a car, then at about 45 or 50 i romp it, spinning tires(245/40-17 junk tires) pull a few cars and let off when we catches up i motion the "pay up" sign, he just stands on it and goes to i keep up for about a mile then i said **** it not worth getting in a wreck over a grand... if it was my car i would have gone till he stoped, but o well people are just lame and have nuthing better to do than pick on people
Old 10-17-2006, 02:48 AM
Alero99
3rd Gear Member

Theres a love for Automotive performance which i have...

Then theres the ignorance of ones own perception of performance...
Old 10-17-2006, 03:07 AM
sals7tmp
1st Gear Member

the first week i had my car i parked it in the parcking lot at a Culvers near wear i live, and when i was coming out i see this ****er getting ready to throw a cup filled with cauthcup (sp, i suck at spelling) but i yelled at the punk before i could do anything. turns out he was driving a ricer civic and was with his friends trying to be all cool. so i chalanged him to a race knowing that all he probably had on his car was a fart can and a cool air intake. My car is a 1990 5.0, for the most part it is stock, has flowmasters and an X pipe but that is it, or was at the time. well he accepted and i blew his *** away and at the light spit on his car (he had spit on mine, forgot to say it before, and i feel turnabout is fair play) hop onto 294 and drive away. moral of the story is that most people that talk **** cant back it up, so screw them. i love my car and i dont really care that most people find the Fox Body mustangs "ugly". i think that it is a beautifull car.
peace
Sals7tmp.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:46 PM
90mustang5.8
I ♥ Acer

ya some of these guys don’t even have cars yet they use their moms……..and ya I am a DODGE guy, my dad has dart’s, dusters, a cuda, etc. all with big blocks. So I guess they expected me to get one of thoses.. but I just love the foxes
Old 10-17-2006, 01:50 PM
samseed101
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 90mustang5.0

[:@] do u guys always get a lot of harsh remarks about owning a mustang?

cuz it feels like everyone is always saying to me that mustangs suck except my buddies that i drag with does this happen to u?

cuz i have only had my new mustang for 2 months now
I've had a few try to talk trash. But then they hear it start up and they hear the while of a 10 PSI superhcarger. That tends to quiet then down a little. But just in case that isn't enough, there's always the very loud and very big dual nitrous purge lines that shoot out of the hood. Usually after hearing a S/C and seeing a nitrous purge, they kind of get the hint that they're not exactly dealing with a stock stang.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:59 PM
88BlueGT
6th Gear Member

You see... its pretty much the opposite around me. MOST ricers respect muscle cars... they are all little girls and know that they will get their asses handed to them on a silver platter any day of the week lol But for the most part, most of they are cool. Now the REAL D*CKS around me are all the Chevy guys! They couldnt get any more ignorant and all they do is talk sh*t about Fords... Its pretty pathetic when you rather hang out with a bunch of kids with Civics/Del Sol's/etc. than guys with Chevelles/TransAms, etc.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:11 PM
Black94GT
1st Gear Member

yeah its rare to find someone who can look at a car no matter what the make is and respect it for what it can do. Most chevy guys look down on mustangs, but i have a few friends that are the exception and show respect for them. I can respect any car as long as it is done in a tasteful and clean fashion. Around me its about 70-30 on whether the person will think your car is a piece or they will respect it.