5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

Check out the anonymous note left on my 88 GT....

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 12:14 AM
lookin4astang
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Check out the anonymous note left on my 88 GT....

Honestly as much as I'd love to run around the neighborhood, I really do think about the little kids on their bikes or walking their dogs. And for me no matter how pissed this guy makes me, it aint worth hurting one of those kids. But just wait. Doesnt mean I cant do some tuning and revving in the driveway..........at odd hours of the night.[:@]
Old 10-23-2006, 12:14 AM
projectresto83
M.A.D. Motorsports

lol thats some ****ed up ****. i'd be pissed off in your situation too. hell you never know maybe its that guy with the Z28 trying to **** with ya a littlelol (j/k) its ****ty for someone to do stuff like that. id say leave the sign on the windshield of your came where Mr. A can see it and set up your camera watching to see who stares at it the longest and looks guilty. if you find him put up the footage on here for us to see to.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:16 AM
90lxstang
4th Gear Member

or you can see how much of his front lawn you can put on his house with your car. jk but seriously he is a jackass
Old 10-23-2006, 12:24 AM
lookin4astang
3rd Gear Member

Amen to that. I think eventually his jealousy will get the better of him and he will slip up. But so help me if he touches my cars, I'll stick him a few times. To me messing with someone's ride is like messing with one's kids and is worthy of the unholy hell getting beat out of him with whatever is convenient.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:39 AM
reduceallpain
2nd Gear Member

I agree with you 100%.. and most of the people on this forum that the guy is a jerk.. He has no right.. i could see if u were doing donuts in the middle of the street and throwing beer bottles out the window sayin **** the world we alll gonna die then thatd be a reason to be a ***** in his case.. I wouldn't do anything stupid being that you don't know who the guy is... leaving mr annonymus able to really mess with ur car.. You know what i mean... you doing what i just wrote above might cause this a$s to really do something and being you don't know who he is he'll be home free.. so yeah the vid camera is a good idea.. especially if you're going to do some shiiiiit to get whoever it is attention.
Old 10-23-2006, 12:48 AM
MEM 302 5.0L
3rd Gear Member

yeah i agree with everyone...set up cameras, find out who it is....go in his yard when hes gone ...put a message on the door that says "if you can still see this message when im done ..ill be back" and then cover his house with his front lawn soo much that u CANT see the message... and then with the dirt thats left on your tires...stain his drive way with it ...
Old 10-23-2006, 12:49 AM
dimebag
6th Gear Member

man that sucks... gotta love ppl like that... i dont live in a neiborhood(more the middle of knowhere) but w.e. i go to a friends house(im at his house almost everyweekend) theres a few ppl that will give me the "wtf is your problem" look or put there arms up or say slow down or somethin... while im going all of 20-25 w. my quiet *** stock exhaust...and you guys know how these cars are, give it less then half throttle in 1st when the tires are really cold and they spin right off... did that by accident... got told to "knock it the **** off"... my solution was to stop in front of his house... while he sat on the porch... put it in 2nd, rev her to 4k, drop the clutch and give it some brake... those marks still arent gone, lol... and ive passed by since and have had no comments from him. but i think what you are doing is 100% the best way to go about it...
Old 10-23-2006, 12:52 AM
MEM 302 5.0L
3rd Gear Member

and by the way....most of mine was just a joke......but i would leave a little something at his house..maybe a burn out or 2...nothing big like what i said
Old 10-23-2006, 12:59 AM
92hatchLX
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: reduceallpain

I agree with you 100%.. and most of the people on this forum that the guy is a jerk.. He has no right.. i could see if u were doing donuts in the middle of the street and throwing beer bottles out the window sayin **** the world we alll gonna die then thatd be a reason to be a ***** in his case.. I wouldn't do anything stupid being that you don't know who the guy is... leaving mr annonymus able to really mess with ur car.. You know what i mean... you doing what i just wrote above might cause this a$s to really do something and being you don't know who he is he'll be home free.. so yeah the vid camera is a good idea.. especially if you're going to do some shiiiiit to get whoever it is attention.
Are we reffering to Randy on this one??? lol
Old 10-23-2006, 01:11 AM
SSKiller
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: lookin4astang

Ok, I left my 88 outside last night because I had the 98 in the garage replacing the brakes. I am outside today around 1 and find an envelope on my windshield. It only said "Mr. Mustang" on the front.

So I take it around to my wife thinking someone saw it and wanted to buy it. Well, I open it to get an unsuspected surprise. Here is what the letter said:

"In case you have not noticed, this is a neighborhood. I realize it may make you feel like a man to drive that obnoxious junk through the neighborhood, but get over it!! There are pets and children that also live in your selfish world! So please be considerate and grow up!! The only reason I am not applying my name in this letter is because my wife and kids dont want me to get in trouble again for beating someone down."

WTF????????

First off, I have NEVER driven EITHER of my Stangs or any vehicle for that matter over the posted speed limit of 25. It is a small neighborhood and it is packed with kids outside on bicycles or whatever. I drive it around about three times a week just to keep it running and everything working. It is loud due to no exhaust, but I dont rev it up. I dont think it has ever gotten out of third gear. Damnit this pisses me off!! This guy came into my yard and left this on my window last night like some punk *** bitch.

If he had issues with me on the car, he couldve came to me and I would have gladly worked something out with him. I think he is jealous or something.

I have a 5 month old myself so I do think about the kids. Most of them are waving when I go by or telling me to "spin out". But I dont. I couldnt live with myself if a kid got hurt cause of me.

Funny thing is the guy made no mention of the other 3 stang owners around the corner that have burnout marks all in front of their house, or the Z28 next to them with the same thing, or the guy that drives his circle track race car through the neighborhood!!

He also didnt mention the teenagers that throw a party every Friday, and Saturday night until about 3 amThey always have a ton of cars, really loud emo music, people screaming and yelling, and beer cans all up and down the ditches in front of our houses!! Just last night they were outside blocking the road with cars drinking and shooting a pellet gun at the stopsigns. They came walking up the street in front of my house shooting at the neighbor's dogs with the gun. I was on the front porch, and when they came around the corner of the street it looked like they aimed at my stangs. So I bolted off the front porch and when they saw me they ran.

They drive around the subdivision on 4wheelers popping wheelies and drinking like fish.

What the hell? Think this guy is just jealous or wanting to start ****? I've been here almost two years and have never had a problem with anyone.

I would unbolt the exhaust mufflers and go open h pipe for awhile. **** HIM.

Quick Reply: Check out the anonymous note left on my 88 GT....