5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

lesson learned

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 08:07 PM
Ninety5five0
5th Gear Member

Default RE: lesson learned

Noones ever drove my car without me in it. And i think the only other person that drove it was my brother, and 1 other friend. But the other friend had a mustang and knew how to drive, and my brother knows how to drive too. But ofcourse they arent gonna abuse it with me in the car. People just dont respect things that arent theres.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:01 PM
91stang
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ninety5five0

Noones ever drove my car without me in it. And i think the only other person that drove it was my brother, and 1 other friend. But the other friend had a mustang and knew how to drive, and my brother knows how to drive too. But ofcourse they arent gonna abuse it with me in the car. People just dont respect things that arent theres.
so true
Old 10-24-2006, 09:33 PM
ltrayne84
2nd Gear Member

my g/f's car was out of commission one weekend while i was out of town and i had left my car at home. She needed to go to the hospital for an emergency to visit one of her friends.. So I told her it was ok to take my car as long as she drives slow. Well i got back and my clutch was gone.. and i had a broken tail light.. She said she spun out on a turn... But she cried and cried.. and gave me some good loving.. so i didn't get too mad.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:47 PM
tuff5liter
2nd Gear Member

hell i took out my passener seat bc i got tired of my gf complaining about my driving.......she dont even ride in the car. Just my daughter and i, my daughter says its her car (shes 3)
Old 10-24-2006, 11:01 PM
Twisted
5th Gear Member

The only other person that drives mine is the wife...because I know she'll fix it if she breaks anything. Hell, she'll probably fix it even if I break it!
Old 10-24-2006, 11:04 PM
2 kwik
I ♥ Acer

let me drive it
ORIGINAL: 88BlueGT

Yea, I already learned that one. Nothing happened but I let my friend take it for a spin by himself and he came back 1/2 hour later [:@] I was hearing him at WOT cruising around the main roads the ENTIRE time. He comes back and tells me that he just raced 3 cars, a 305 camaro RS and two civics... he beat them all which made me happy but still made me kind of mad lol
Old 10-24-2006, 11:07 PM
7upedition
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Kbush723
i dotn really care who drives it just as long as they fix what they break.. except well girlfriend hit a tree while parking.. she came in crying ... would have took to much effort to be mad hard to do when she was crying.. (i fell for it) and then she got away with it..
You *****![sm=boohoo.gif]
Old 10-24-2006, 11:16 PM
shando98

It's funny to me that the guy that complains about someone treating his care like sh*t is the same guy that brags about taking it out on a rental car. He's complaining about stupid people and he's wearing a shirt that says "I'm with stupid" that has an arrow pointing at his face. I hope that when traffic is at a stand still and some single mother with two kids is in the Kia rental car with no brakes that she crashes into his 5.0 and wipes his dumbass off the streets.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:30 PM
TrplWhtGT

Loaned out my 65 coupe to a "buddy" when I was 16. I was at work and he wanted to cruise the parking lot til I got off 30 minutes later. I got off work and waited an extra hour for him to come back. My seat was broken (don't want to know why) He missed his ride and as far as I know he walked home that night. I sure didn't take him. Another poster said it best, people just don't respect things that aren't theirs.[:@]
Old 10-24-2006, 11:41 PM
HYE

heres a tip

never valet your car!!!

all the crazy things valets do haha

<<used to be a valet

Quick Reply: lesson learned